Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hurt in a Car? Don't Call William Mattar, Get A Priest.

Before I start I'm going to ruffle a few feathers so if you want to enjoy Easter Sunday, please don't read any further. I like to differentiate between religion and faith. While I was born and raised catholic, we don't like each other any more and for whatever reason my faith got stronger. But that isn't what today's entry is about. It's about the fact that if ever your in a bad predicament, just tell them your a priest. You'll get off with a slap on the wrist. My relationship deteriorated when I asked a priest exactly how did Jesus die for my sin?. Dude just couldn't answer me so started accusing me of shit. I wasn't being a smart-ass I trully didn't know exactly how Jesus died for me. Then he asked me when last I went to confession. I told him 6 years and the motherfucker absolutely flipped. Bitch, shut the fuck up last I checked you aren't God. That's the problem with Catholicism these days, they all think they're god and could save people.

Believe in whatever you want to believe in and don't ever let someone change that. If you believe in God then try to build a relationship with him, it helps. That's all religion should be. Instead you get a bunch of fucked up people who refuse to change their fucked up rules and put innocent children in danger. Now they got caught molesting deaf boys and as always they covered it. Have these fucked up motherfuckers ever thought about going on "casual encounters" via craigslist or visiting a strip club once in a while. The fact that they aren't permitted to marry because it will conflict with their devotion to God is the most retarded shit ever. Instead they go fucking around with innocent little boys and they get away with it because ya, they're all God.

Ireland, Arizona, Oregon, and Germany the latest to be caught with covering up sex abuse scandals. Of course no one will say anything or take any action because they're old and they're priests and they represent a few bad apples. If you have a gun they'll slap 5-15 years on you but if you molest a deaf child and happen to be a priest then you'll be swept under the rug. The worst that will possibly happen is instead of getting 50% of the weekly "building fund" you'll get 30%. The church are worse than homeless people when it comes to begging. Of course don't get me wrong there are a few good people in the church that live for God and try to help people, I could never deny that. However I'm convinced most of them are fucked up money hungry pedophiles who use their power to get whatever they want. I'm not trying to weaken anybody's faith because I'm also convinced without God I'd be dead by now but next time you slam the door on a Jehovah witness, make a joke at the Mormons, condemn the Qur'an or laugh at scientology, just think of the pedophiles swimming in your "building fund" money. Happy Easter!

Recapping the Night:  Profitable day, if I lose tomorrow it's because God is mad at me for my latest entry! It ain't my fault!
Soccer:

$200 Manchester City -143= Possible return of $340 (W)
$50 Stoke -125= Possible return of $90 (W)
$50 Tottenham +110= Possible return of $105 (L)
$100 Notts County -138= Possible return of $172.73 (W)
Cricket:
$50 Chennai Super Kings -138= Possible return of $86.36 (W)
$50 Deccan Chargers +125= Possible return of $112.50 (L)
NCAA:
$100 Butler -1 -110= Possible return of $190.91 (W)
$100 Duke -2.5 -110= Possible return of $190.91 (W)
$50 Duke West Virginia under 131 -110= Possible return of $95.45 (L)
NBA:
$100 New Orleans Hornets -2 (L)
$100 Phx Suns +2.5 (L)
$100 Portland Trailblazers -6 (W)

Total Wagered: $1050
Total Returned: 1261.82
Total Profit: 211.82
Total Earned to Date: $1029.52

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.