Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Commercials Give Me Urges, Usually Bad Ones



If you haven't seen the above commercial on your television screen please click the link before you continue any futher. We've all made mistakes in our lives and I've probably been behind the wheel once or twice when I shouldn't have been and I'm thankful everyday that nothing came of it and I was able to realize my mistake. However, between MADD and that dumb ass commercial that is always on the television, I think I'm going to start advocating for drunk driving. Sometimes people don't think before they get behind the wheel and a poor soul could be killed over one's stupidity but it's not always a bad thing. Take for example I'm at the pub and I smash about 10 pints of MGD. I get behind the wheel, now there are statistics that say I may kill an innocent human being. There are also statistics that say I might kill one of those annoying cunts in the youtube video. The reward is far greater than the potential risk.

It's worth the jail time if you ask me. These cunts make these dumbass videos, get paid and everytime I'm watching a sporting event on the television I hear that gay ass song. " You can do the right thing"....bitch shut the hell up I want to do the opposite of whatever the fuck you're telling me to do. After viewing that commercial repeatedly I'm suprised someone hasn't gone out, gotten hammered and just ran people over for the fuck of it. The commercial makes it seem as though being dead is far better than living on this earth with cunt actors like those people.

Then you got MADD who exploit the victims of Drunk Driving and hoards all the loot to themselves. The non-for-profit organization spends 58% of its revenue on fund raising. So they make money to make more money, how fucking great. All the while these cunts are crying about video games like GTA and the age limits pertaining to alcohol. 90% of kids have had their first drink by 16 years old, MADD you aren't doing shit but taking donations as hefty salaries. The government of Ontario, please handle drunk driving cases and do whatever you want with people who drive drunk. That shit ain't got nothing to do with me because I don't do it. However, if your going to subject me to these gay ass ads then soon enough I'm going to start thinking about drinking and driving because surely being dead or in jail is much better than watching MADD or that other dumb ass ad you have on my television screen. In all seriousness folks don't drink and drive, instead you should smoke and fly.

Recapping the Night:
Cricket:

$300 Mumbai Indians -138= Return of $517.39 (W)
NBA: $100 Orlando Magic -8.5= Return of $190.91 (W)

$200 Dallas Mavericks -3.5 (L)
MLB:
$100 SF Giants +111 (L)
$200 Rockies -108 (L)
$200 Phillies -160- Return of $323.08 (W)

$100 Devil Rays +100= Return of $200 (W)
$100 KC Royals +100= Return of $200 (W)
$100 Cardinals -156=Return of $164.52 (W)
Hockey:

$200 Washington Capitals -200= Return of $300 (W)

Total Wagered: $1600
Total Returned: $1895.90
Total Profit: $295.90
Total Earned to Date: $3093.44

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

G FROM THE B said...

It's a good message. Don't drink and drive...pull an over-nighter and break yo' bitch in half.

#lessonsfromthedip