Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, March 14, 2010

You Immigrants Need To Shut The Hell Up

Sorry for the being late but ya blame the Rickard's Red. Also would like to note, I graduated highschool with some fancy letter that says I'm amazing because throughout the 4 years, I held an 80+ average. I got accepted into a prestigious university globally, at an earlier date than most yet with all that I still don't fucking understand day-light savings time. Anyways it's Saturday night and I'm doing what I do most weekends, drowning my sorrows at the bar. I'm there to see Pacman and Clottey a punching bag go at it. So the fighters are about to come out, everyone's getting excited and the tension is building up, then the National Anthems come on. The Ghana National Anthem comes on and despite a few very dark people at the bar, they sang a bit but it was quite respectful and humble. Then the Filipino national anthem comes on and the fucking bar erupts.


Then it hit me, these people are fucked up. By this time I wanted Clottey to beat the shit out of Pacman and if he wasn't so fucking pussy, he might have. I could understand Filipino people proud of Pacman and proud that he put them on the map but for all the shit I give Canada, this time I'm going to defend them. Why the fuck are you cheering a country that you left? If you want to see a typical upper-class city in the Philippines then you don't need to watch OLN or other tourist channels, check out today's display picture, it's a lavish city in the Philippines. Why the fuck do so many people bitch about Canada then when their shitty country which is 100x worse gets displayed, they're all fucking happy. The gov't needs to get on it and start deporting people left, right, and centre because they make a mockery of Canada. Cheering on the national anthem of the Philippines is equivalent to cheering on the toilet bowl after a meal at an Indian restaurant.


This is real talk, you know what people aspire to be in the Phillippines? While most kids in the world say they want to be doctors or lawyers or athletes if you're in the Phillipines you say you want to be a waiter or a maid in Japan or China. I couldn't even make that shit up if I tried. In Filipino culture you are seen as successful if you got the fuck out. They all live in landfils and are on those cheesy send us money, World Vision commercials. Such an amazing place to live I bet. Yet you got a bunch of ugly looking short ass cunts cheering on the country like it's the greatest thing invented since Hamburger Helper. You should have sang your National Anthem people like the purple looking negroes did and cheered on the athlete. Instead you chose to scream and chant with tears in your eyes. What the fuck are you so happy about? Wiping the asses of rich, spoiled Japanese and Chinese children. These short ass motherfuckers need to know their role and when grown folks are talking, close their mouths.


Recapping The Night: Nothing to Recap but I'm going to lay a few down. Check the board out.


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

POODICK said...

fuckin thing glitched. sorry bredrin.

BronxBomber said...

It's not about that Batty licker it's about the sense of national pride people get when they hear another national anthem but you know they just shit and bitch about Canada.

They have every right to cheer for Pacman he's from their country but I have an issue with the sense of National Pride one gets when they hear a national anthem in another country.

The Ghana cats who were there did it respectfully, the Flips were acting like the Phillipines were the greatest country ever.

Anonymous said...

These same parastites don't know the words to the canadian national anthem and speak broken english. Some kids being raised by phillipino nanies are having trouble speaking english and talk like little retards. wave your flags idiots and sing the anthem to your pathetic third world nation and we will continue to laugh at you.