Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting Conned by A Kid With Autism: Priceless.

I'm not sure if you guys have heard but there's a 17 year old teen with Autism who had a perfect bracket after rounds 1 and 2 in NCAA March Madness. The odds? 1 in 13 million. The kid had Purdue winning the entire tourney, so being the degenerate I am, I sprinkle just a little on Purdue to win the entire thing. I thought it was God giving me a message. Autistic kids have proven that they're smarter than the rest of us. There was that high school basketball team manager who had autism. He came on the court for the team's final game and drained 6 three-pointers and had 20 points in less than a quarter. There are always these kids with autism who are in University at like age 14 and considered brilliant. For the most part they share specific qualities that that give them a true "gift" to have a different perspective and it isn't just a word we give to them to make them feel special.

So you hear about this kid who has the perfect NCAA bracket and you're looking at your shitty bracket thinking damn I wish this dude handled all of my gambling. It was a great story until today. I find out this kid, though his parents deny it, is full of shit. Not just dog shit, or goat shit, he's filled with that nasty Biggest Loser Contestant shit. You know the dude who eats like 6000 cals a day and claims he doesn't know how he gained the weight, that sort of shit. This motherfucker made me lay it down on Purdue and it appears as though it's all a lie. The CBS bracket which he filled out, was not one of those "for-money" brackets instead it was a "for fun" bracket mostly used by bookies to keep track of things. What this means is that the kid could change his picks before and after every game. CBS' bracket manager allows the one who is running the pool, in this case autistic boy's brother to change picks even after the result. The family however is insisting that nothing was changed.

The boy is a Cubs fan, needless to say no one should believe his ass. I just got conned by a dude with autism. If it was impossible to change a bracket, I'd be more inclined on believing this story but 1 in 13 million? C'mon Son you are not that special. Instead of making this issue any bigger than it is why don't you come out and state the truth. It ain't like your parents built a balloon, launched it and said you were inside. I thought the lowest point in my life was the one time I religiously cheered on the Canadians Men National Soccer Team but this tops it.  I wonder if I could trick the world like this boy did If I had autism. For my next birthday, when I blow out the candles and make a wish, I'm going to wish for autism. When someone asks me what I want for Christmas, it'll be autism. You can't go wrong in a world where everyone believes everything you say.

Recapping The Night:

$50 Seattle Sounders/Philly Union draw +260= Possible return of $180 (L)

NBA:
$100 Miami Heat +1.5 -110 (W)
NCAA: (all bets -110)
$200 Syracuse -6 (L)
$100 Kansas St. -4.5 (W)
$100 Syracuse/Butler over 138 (L)
$100 Kentucky -8.5 (W)
$100 Washington +4.5 (L)

Total Wagered: $750

Total Returned: 572.73
Total Loss: $177.27
Total Earned to Late: $1272.60

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: