Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Solving World Issues.

Amidst me shitting the bed, losing all control and just getting screwed by this gambling shit tonight, one of the world's biggest mysteries has now been solved. It's bigger than solving cancer or aids or wondering how people are born with both a penis and a vagina. It's something no one could have ever imagined. It's bigger than Watergate, 9/11, and Pearl Harbour combined. Today we learned something we would have never discovered in a million years. Ricky Martin revealed that he's a homo. Ricky Martin is gay people how must life go on? Like seriously yahoo, when I go on your page to check scores or stocks, why the fuck are you telling me this shit.


For beginners, the guy's name is Jose Enrique Martin Morales for fucks sake. Am I supposed to lose sleep at the fact that he's an ass-pirate, why the hell do people tell me shit I don't give a damn about? Yahoo, I just wanted to know how much money I lost today why the hell did you have to make my day 10x worse. The guy hasn't had a hit in like 10 years and even when he did people could tell he was getting it up the ass. You know it's bad when you come out with a hit record, win a grammy, and an average fuck like me still gets better tail than you. Ricky Martin really who gives a fuck. Didn't you learn anything from John Amaechi? You revealing your gay won't help you sell any more records. You revealing you're gay won't help you re-start your career and try to make more money. People all over the world hold the same reaction, tell me something I don't know. While you're at it why don't you tell the world that OJ committed killed Nicole and got away with it?


I don't understand why this guy can't just go live in the Canary Islands off the millions he's made and just wait til it's time for him to die. 10 years ago he made some shitty song about chicks living the life and even then we knew this dude wasn't getting no pussy. Now he comes out revealing he's gay and  says he's the happiest guy ever to get it off his chest and he's loving the fact that his kids love and accept him. Bitch, shut the fuck up and choke on a dick. I lost 7 bills today betting on these dumbass teams that make no fucking sense and when I go to check scores I'm forced to see your Mexican looking ass talk about this gay shit that I'm supposed to care about. Go get aids and die.


Recapping the night: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Google adsense is mad at me but I don't give a fuck today I'm going to swear all I motherfucking want. Somethings in life are in-explainable, yesterday's losses are one of those things. The soccer went fine I was up 100 and everything was setting up good for the night. Then the NCAA begun. Plenty of value in the 9.5 St. Louis was offering but what the fuck they go and lose by 12 and an over that should have covered easily went under by 3 points. Then the Raptors/Bobcats. This motherfucking game had 36 points after one quarter, how the hell it goes over 196 is beyond me. Then the Lakers, could never win on the road but they've always had NO's number. Nope they get blown out. What's worse is this shit was going under all motherfucking game but Phil Jackson/Kobe has too much fucking pride. They start intentional fouling from about 2 mins left to go. They were down about 12 at that point but I seen something like 14 points in the last 1.5 minutes. Eat a fucking dick with crabs. Finally I marked this down as wwin but I'm checking the scores and I'm just flabbergasted. I had the over in the Utah/Knicks game at 213.5. After the first quarter the score is 30-44. 74 fucking points scored in the first quarter I'm thinking finally, I get a W on the board. Now guess how many points were scored in the 4th.....27. 27 fucking points scored in the 4th combined. Unreal, the gambling world owes me picks posted throughout the day....let's calculate the damage:


Soccer:


$100 Pirin Blaoevgrad -120= Possible return of $183.33 (L)
$100 Timisoara -110= Possible return of $190.91 (L)
$100 Banik Ostrava +110= Possible return of $210 (W)
$100 Lehavre +110 = Possible return of $210 (W)
$100 Newcaste United -150= Possible return of $166.67 (W)
$100 Manchester City -300= Possible return of $133.33 (W)
Basketball:
$100 Raptors/Bobcats under 196 (L)
$100 Utah Jazz/Knicks over 213.5 (L)
$100 Lakers -6 (L)
$100 Lakers/Hornets under 201.5 (L)
NCAA:
$300 St Louis +9.5 (L)
$100 St Lous/VA Commonwealth over 128 (L)


Total Wagered: $1400
Total Returned: $720
Total Loss: $680
Total made to date: $920.74


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: