Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

100 Things.... Part 2

Enjoy the pic it's from my personal collection. Before I get into it I'd like to point out we finally have real, true fucking sponsors and not the bitch ass cunts that tried to tell me how to run my shit. Visit http://www.jaktapparel.com/ they got some pretty cool gear especially if you like MMA.

My entry yesterday was suprisingly one of my most famous ones, most of you really loved it. As promised here are the other 50 things about me you probably didn't know before:

50) I have a big collections of Trolls.

49) I've burst out laughing at a funeral and caused a scene
48) Best Rapper of All of Time: Notorious BIG
47) Best Band of all time: Oasis
46) Growing up, I scanned my report card/changed the grades at least 6x
45) If I have any say, If I ever have a son his first name will be Fidel
44) I cried during ET ( I was 6 I think)
43) I've done more than a few prostitutes in the past
42) The classiest restaurant I have ever eaten in is probably Moxies Bar and Grill
41) I think Rajon Rondo is better than Kobe/Lebron combined
40) Tom Brady over Peyton Manning any day of the week
39) I've used the death of my Grandmother to get out of school/work at least 7x in my life
38) I've never held a 9-5 job in my life for longer than 3 months
37) I'd sleep with Linda Mcmahon
36) I've busted a nut to Kelly Ripa more than any other chick I could think of
35) I think the war in Iraq was/is justified
34) I'm losing my fucking hair
33) I've popped one off to Annika Sorenstam
32) Before I was a teen I tried on my jeans backwards like Kris Kross did in "Jump Jump"
31) In terms of pop music I think Madonna > Michael Jackson
30) I've hit it while she was on her period ( she said it was light and virtually non existant...wasn't the case)
29) I've prank called "Kids Help Phone" more times than I've masturbated
28) If I had the power to bring back anyone to this world it would be Janis Joplin.
27) Everytime I take a dump, I have to shower after.
26) I never use public bathrooms for dumps unless it is an emergency
25) LOX > Wu Tang
24) Jay-Z > Nas
23) Last year my income according to revenue Canada was $28.70 for the year
22) I've been to a Beyonce concert (it was free)
21) I have actually ate a piece of Dog once. (not the dude the animal)
20) I was an emotional wreck (and probably still am) the day I found out wrestling wasn't real
19) I've taken a dump in the Atlantic Ocean
18) I've taken a dump in Wasaga Beach
17) While the other kids were outside enjoying recess I would pretend I forgot something and steal from their desks
16) I've never been suspended, never had detention, and never had a phone call placed to my parents but I have been thrown out of a highschool.
15) I'm a big Survivor fan.
14) I've travelled 9 hours for a booty call.
13) If I ever have a daughter I'm designing a contraption that creates a padlock around her vagina
12) I once ate a bottle of lipgloss for $10
11) I once downed a 2L of chocolate milk in highschool in front of 100 kids during a bet (puked it all up shortly after)
10) I hate lettuce
9) I've asked a homeless person for a toonie and he was in such awe he gave it to me
8) My bedsheets and pillowcase have Dragon Ball Z characters on them (despite me never watching the show a day in my life)
7) I hate the Fresh Prince of Bel-air
6) The first person I ever bust a nut to was Kelly from Saved by The Bell
5) Growing up as a kid, I wanted to be a Janitor ( I thought it was cool that dude slept in the scool)
4) From grade 6 onward I dreamt of being a doctor ( that dream didn't last long)
3) Last year, I shit myself
2) I used to love the fake Spice Girls tatoos you'd get with gum. (my parents beat me thinking I was gay)
1) I've once been on the giving end of a golden shower.

Recapping The Night: Another day, another bunch of failed picks and another "GIC" that kept us treading that water. Overall we made a big whopping $27.27 last night but I must say I'm loving the hell out of the fact that I slaughtered that Minny/Suns over pick. Hate the fact I lost the Laker/Kings game on a free throw. Picks will be up shortly if you're looking for NCAA picks check about around 6:30pm, I need some help with those.
 
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

G FROM DA B said...

You forgot.

0.) I got herp from 5 black guys, not sure which one.