Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, March 19, 2010

To Serve and Piss People Off

Everybody has one group of people who they just hate. It could be a racial group (fucking racists), it could be a group specified by ages (old people), or it would be a group of people who all work the same job. At the end of the day you just hate the fuck out of these people and see no good in them and wish they'd fall off the Grand Canyon and land straight on a cactus stuck high up their ass. Or maybe that's just my sick, sadistic mind. Reflecting on any time in my life where I have been considered a trouble-maker, it all boils down to fucking Security Guards. These toy cops who have nothing better to do but  have caused some major grief in my life because the only interaction they have with people is due to the fact they look like cops.

Security guards, eat a dick. You serve no real purpose in life. At least cops serve a great purpose in this world. When your drunk without any money they'll drive your ass home and when your stuck at the side of the rode they'll help change your tires. What the fuck does a security guard do? Sits there for 8 hours and dreams about girls he'll never sleep with and when he gets bored he'll pop one off in the bathroom. Then when a drunk arrogant fuck like me comes along they'll try to enforce the zero authority they hold on me and that's when shit gets ugly. I was recently given a banning pass to an elementry school (no I'm not a pedo) because I was pounding a pint back as I was walking home at like 2am. I cut through the back of the elementry school to get to my house but some toy cop motherfucker with a flashlight and handcuffs wants to show me how tough he is. " Listen Asshole I could have you arrested but because it's 2am I'll issue you a notice of trespassing. You enter this property again and you're going to jail." Then he hands me a yellow paper.Why don't you suck my ashy cock you John Candy fat as a whale looking motherfucker.

This chances of this guy getting laid is about the same as the Leafs winning the Stanley Cup this year. His right hand must have an imprint of his cock. These dudes are  two months away from playing bingo at a senior citizen home yet because they have that gay little uniform they think they could talk to people in whichever way they please. I don't like to knock people making a living but when your job consists of you sitting down at a desk with a flashlight and handcuffs every single day for the rest of your fucking life do you really have to drag down other people with yo?. Why not search the craigslist romantic encounters section and buy yourself some pussy from time to time. Security guards your a step up from Mexican landscapers, pipe down and just beat off in the dark somewhere instead of harrassing my life and everybody else because you have a light blue uniform and a fake ass badge. You're not fooling anyone, collect your $9.45/hr and be thankful your not working as a male prostitute.

Recapping the Night: Finally, it feels good to win three figures again. I don't know how long this will last but I'm going to beat the board again tomorrow so stay tuned. Last night we had $1300 wagered and came back to the house with $1527.28. That gives us a daily total of $227.28 and an overall total of $1242.55.  Stay tuned, another busy day tomorrow.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

TB said...

The biggest cunts are the twats at Ralph Wilson that centipede up in armies of two dozen in their cute neon jackets to remove you and another guy or three for having your own beers in the stadium.

Love asking those guys what they can do if I run..."stop, or I'll say stop again!" and reminding them that they're getting paid fuck all to wear neon.

BronxBomber said...

Ya I've heard stories from them. Gabe Morency got arrested for pissing on a fence and had to goto court and shit.

Fenway Park is just as bad. I've been 4x and have never lasted past the 6th. I'm only going to let people wish death on me for an hour and a half or so before I fucking lose it. Always the case.