Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Special Shoutout

The other day while having a conversation with someone they jokingly suggested I write a positive piece. My initial reaction was fuck no. Then I thought about it. What the fuck do I have to be mad about? There are kids out there without any food. There are adults struggling to make ends meet, having to do whatever they can to survive. I live in a world where hatred is everywhere and I'll admit that I definitely contribute to that. Life is parallel to gambling. You always remember the time you got fucked over whether it be a missed free-throw, a half-court buzzer beater, a made field-goal, or an empty net goal. Yet you never remember the wins. Without coming off like a preacher, there is too much focus on the negative aspects of life and not the positive. You may want to screen-shot this entry because you won't be seeing this for awhile but today we're going to say Fuck The Negativity and think positive. Yea we're all Stoner-ass Hippies for a day. If you have someone in your life you really care about make it known to them today, then tomorrow we can get back to the bitching. Special Shoutouts to:

The Single-Parents: I know I have a few of you that read my stuff. I had 2 parents growing up and it was hard as hell raising both my brother and I so I could imagine what one parent has to go through on a daily basis. I have no experience in this field but it's not an easy path at all. Keep your head up, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Those who earn an honest day's work: It's 2010 and with each passing day there are more and more cunts out there. If your making an honest living regardless of what you're doing then kudos to you. The world has a tonne of liars and thieves and it's very easy to obtain money illegally but we can't forget those who work their ass off and have earned everything they own.

The ones who try to make a difference: I know I went at you guys who cares about the earth or just society in general. The truth is whether your a vegan, you simply recycle, or you volunteer your time for the sake of a better cause then you're making a difference in the world. It's not easy especially when you have cunts like me who laugh at everyone/everything and I know I've been in public with more than a few of you when people ridiculed you because you were doing what you believe in. Hold your own and once you feel your doing the right thing then it's all good.

Everybody that has supported me: I started this shit out a few months ago with very low expectations and hopes. Since then I've been approached by a few companies asking me to work for them, I've gotten a tonne of viewers from all over the world and my inbox has been filled with people showing love. As corny as this sounds never in a million years did I anticipate it was going to be like this (especially when the first cheque came in, HA!) but in all honesty there has been a tonne of support for me and I really do appreciate it. Keep the emails coming and please keep spreading the word.

Damn I have to take a cold shower, after this entry I feel gay as hell.

Recapping the night: Regardless of how close all those games were (and they were all fucking close) it was a profitable day. We made $234.27 on the night and overall we're sitting at $764.43. I'm going to play almost every international friendly soccer game at small amounts and let's see where that lands us today.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.


Fuck the sponsors today I don't want to make money off an entry like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big ups to the single parents!!!

Ah we run tings!!!!!