Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Hope You Get Raped In Hell, Cunt.

I really don't like to wake the dead because they end up fucking me over in one way or another but fuck it I had enough with this monkey ball licking aids infested asshole. Unlike everybody else in this city I don't like to complain about any and everything and I just accept it. Living in Toronto, you either take it up the ass or take it up the ass so what's the point of complaining? However, I've had enough with the beastiality-loving fuckers that plague this city thinking they could do anything to their customers. At the end of the day this means nothing because I'm still with Rogers (the telecommunications company) and I'm not going to go through the hassle of switching therefore they will still get my money but sooner or later, in some way/shape or form I'll get payback.

A few months ago Rogers started charging for texts received if you didn't have a text messaging plan. I had to go out and get one so I wouldn't be raped balls deep. Last week they lowered my internet cap limit from 60gigs a month to 25gigs a month because I was a High-Speed-lite user. I went out and got the Regular High Speed because I know I'd go over the 25 gigs and there is no sense in paying an extra 25 each month when I could upgrade for $9 and get the same 60 gig limit I was always getting. See, in other words they were forcing me to pay them extra for shit that was all ready covered. I just chalked it up as another con in living in this valley of rapists. Yesterday I discovered there is a free preview of the cricket channel. Growing up in a West Indian house-hold has made me love cricket. So when I went to their website to find out prices for this one channel I was fucking shocked when I saw the price of $19.95 for the channel. Bitch it's a fucking channel on tv not a fucking blow-job. So I could watch OLN which shows a fucking old ass pedophile on a horse chase people around mountains and shit all day for free but when I want to watch cricket I have to pay $19.95. I get to watch Nancy Grace's horrific mess of a face talk about rapists and murderers for free but I can't watch my Red Devils play because Setanta is $15 a month.

Mr. Rogers and whoever runs your shitty company right now, I hope you all get malaria so you could suffer like the African kids you show on channel 11 every fucking commercial. Why the fuck do I have to pay to watch African kids starve and beg for donations. Even though I can afford it I just can't justify spending $35 for two channels a month especially when I'm often at the pub watching Manchester United play. Someone told me off that $19.95 channel Rogers is probably only making $1 in profit. So let me get this straight. If Sony approached Best Buy and said "hey the rest of the world pays $300 for PS3s but we'll charge you $600" what the fuck would Best Buy say?? It would be a big fuck you. Setanta is fucking broke anyway if they lowered their prices they'd get a tonne more customers globally. But no, thanks to this amazing country I live in I get to watch Brent Butt's gorilla looking ass for no charge at all but everything I want I have to bend over. Oh Canada!


Recapping the Night: Solid night, wagered $1300 and returned with $1560.31. Gives us a profit on the night of $260. 31 and overall we're sitting at: $1239.45.

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bell is just as bad... Every time I try to move from one or the other, I see that there's no fucking point.

My Sympatico went from $32/month to $65/month in one short year. No rhyme, no reason.

DVS said...

I agree with CHEW. I have bell TV and it has raised from 50 to 60 bucks a month in a year in a half by nickle and diming my bill every other month or so. Its almost like the best thing to do is just screw technology.

POOM-POOM--NYAM-NYAM said...

they're all rapists. all of them.