Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Women's Day

If you're wondering why the hell I'm using Claire Huxtable it's because she's provided many occassions of pleasure for me and my right hand and despite the fact she's probably 80 today, I'd still hit it. Yesterday as I found out was women's day so I had to do something for the 0.001% of my audience that isn't sausage. I think it's important we recognize the females everywhere and appreciate them for all that they've done for us men. From the minute we popped out of their pussies and sucked on their tits it was clear to see that they were going to be very valuable for all the men out there. Could you imagine if we all had to fuck each other? Some of you faggots would fucking love that but not me, no way I'd take Oprah and Gabourey ( I just can't get enough of her, literally) at the same time before I take on a dude. Anyways enough with the gay shit today I'd like to dedicate this entry to all the ladies out there for all that you do.

How else would I be able to bust my nut? Ladies all over the world have been performing for men so they could do what they love best, pop one off. Fuck the bitches that charge too fucking much but for the rest of you hoes out there who charge a fair and reasonable price and speak the truth when asked about having STDs, your services are greatly appreciated. Ladies another thing you've been amazing at is sweeping those floors, making awesome meals, and everytime my parents went on vacation and I called you up to do my laundry you never even complained. Sometimes you'd even come over with pizza and wings in hand. Fucking amazing, Mr. Clean ain't got shit on females, they are just better scrubbers. The one complaint I have about you bitches is that we gave you the right to vote and you went and voted Liberals. As a consequence I have to live with more annoying ass Asians and Mexicans that do fuck all but watch soap operas and carry nasty shit around like Sars and H1N1 but it's all good.

Ladies you're amazing and most of the ones I know (except relatives) have crazy dick-sucking skills. Gives me a great idea, there should be a Sexlympics. Would provide great tv.  Back on topic ladies you put up with a lot of shit, some of you eat shit (2 girls 1 cup) and others would be better off switching genders and going for the fags. At the end of the day we'd all be crazy without you and my house would be a mess. Keep your head up and keep working the pole, charging fare prices for sex, and ultimately spreading your legs, because you'd be fucking useless if you weren't.

Recapping the Night: Fucking drained lol I can't do these calculations right now, we lost about 200. Will fix everything in the day when I get the chance. I'm going to play very agressive today and I could end up taking an overall loss at the end of the night. You've been warned. Laying my soccer picks here and will fix everything tomorrow.


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

TB said...

I'm on the Gunners today, too. Should be a gimme after the last stinker. Love just needing a 1-0 home win.

Anonymous said...

You forgot what else women are good for; support. How else are you going to live a lavish lifestyle? Marry a chick with a rich father, and take the inheritance.