Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Would You Like Fries With That?

What the fuck is the point of post-secondary education? I'm becoming increasingly aware that my life is shaping up to be like the man here on the left.  The chances of me working at McDonalds serving super-sized fries to fat people who look worse than me, get laid more, and make more money is increasingly likely. I'm currently  getting a triple minor ( I found a loop-hole) in History, Philosophy, and English at the University of Toronto. I'm not questioning the value of the material that I learn because I know that everything I learned from the past 3 years in University has been very valuable. At the same time this shit is going to get me no where. "Hey boss I don't know how to make money for your company but I could tell you that our knowledge is obtained via experience and there is no knowledge that we are born with." I've come to the realization that I just may have possible blown 25k on a piece of paper I'll never be able to use.


For the last 3 years I've gotten some shitty grades, learned nothing that could help me in the "outside" world, and spent a tonne of time jerking off to Daisy Marie (google her). At a rate of about $5500 per year and then we have to add in books so let's say $6200 per year. Calculating travel let's say $90 a month, $720 for the year. I blow $7 grand a year and I'm going to end up doing fuck all with my life. What happened to the good old days where I didn't need the piece of paper to get a job. Post-Secondary education, Fuck You. However it's not only me. I see economic and marketing students who have spent years upon years in writing down formulas and solving them. Yup those formulas will definitely help you make money in the future. For fuck sakes why couldn't this shit be universal. Classes should be labeled How to Make Money 101 and then seperate it depending on the subject. So there would be How to Make Money English, How to Make Money Geography and so forth. Instead we go into school each day spending hours upon hours on shit that will leave us homeless alcoholics serving fries at McDonalds.


By now you're probably laughing at me thinking damn he's fucked. Yup, well just know this, 60% of tax-payers money paid my tuition this year. Take that suckas. So while I'm in school busting my ass off learning about shit that won't help pay my mortgage or car payments but will help me debate with other people just know that you paid for 60% of that. If I was good with my hands (get your mind out of the gutter) I'd go do some trade work. If I was any good at math I'd get some bullshit business degree and work in some large firm making 6 figures and sleeping with high-class prositutes instead of the trailor-trash std ones I sleep with now. Instead I'll continue to piss my life away, graduate in a year and a half and make minimum wage at McDonalds while continue living in my parents basement having my mom pack my lunch for me and give me a Crispy Crunch and a kiss as I head out the door. Wait a second, this life isn't bad at all.


Houston we have a problem: The following is or my degenerate friends who are just as crazy as I am.


This only pertains to the 15 or so that I know who follow my picks religiously. The system is more flawed than Enron. It started with a few picks, then you wanted more so I gave you more (no homo). Now if I could pick winners straight up we wouldn't be having this conversation but for fuck sakes I'm amateur. As you guys know even when we lose money, we play the late night ones and end up either breaking-even, softening the blow or even making profit. The last few days we've had a problem in communication. We've gotten beaten down, then at about midnight the other night I played Sweden +138 at a high amount and won everything back. The same thing happened the other night when I laid $2200 down in Australia in cricket at about 2am and made a profit despite having a 1-9 night. Now, I send out text messages, emails, post them on RPB, Morency, and I handle them on msn but I can't do that all in a timely fashion. I'm aware that 15 of you are playing my picks and for the most part 13 of you get the messages in time and we all end up doing fine. However there are about 2 of you who aren't getting the information and just getting beaten down like that black dude on the Oakland  bus. Then I have to deal with the emails and texts about how your losing money and I don't feel like dodging bullets in Scarborough. I tried to do the pastebin thing but it just wasn't working and it's still a mess.


New System:


From now in everything gets listed at the top right of the blog. The amount wagered, the team, the line, the odds, the possible return. Here's the key: The board will get updated throughout the day so keep checking back in. I'm going to set a cut off time at Midnight so If you're down and want to make it back check out the board throughout the day and see what everyone else is playing. At the end of each night I will recap the numbers here in a "Recapping the Night" section and everything will be out in the open. I'm scrapping the record system because what's the point of having a record when we could go 1-9 the other night and still come out with profit (though that fucking cricket game was nerve-wrecking). So hopefully this system works better than the last and I don't have to pick up my phone with you cunts yelling at me wondering why did so and so make money yet you got raped.






May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: