Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I don't Idolize America I'm Dancing With the Stars

What's a Friday night/Saturday morning without some weird dominatrix gay shit? As the world becomes increasingly gay (skinny jeans, Akon, athletes coming out, people applauding Lance Bass, etc) I'm ashamed to say that some of the guys I grew up idolizing have been sucked in by this faggot-strengthening tornado. The other day I was watching television and some ad came on and then it suddenly hit me, anyone who sold out to "dancing on the stars " needs to get a reality check. It's bad enough that rappers are out there buying street-cred with short disturbing the peace cases but what the fuck is up with all these athletes on dancing with the stars?


Lawrence Taylor, Jerry Rice, Warren Sapp, Michael Irving, and Jason Taylor. I know I'm a few months late because it only hit me now but what the fuck is wrong with y'all. Are you girls that broke that you got to go on tv, dress up and look like a bunch of pansies. On the brink of the Superbowl it's a fucking shame that athletes have resorted to ball-room dancing as a way to make money. I've watched Steve Young risk his career running into linemen. As much as I hate to say it I've seen Brett Farve high on vicodin take some of the most brutal hits ever. Hell I've watched Warren Sapp make a career out of crushing quarter-backs. Now what are they doing? Sticking roses in their mouths in tight ass suits dancing for America.


It's sad that this is what people have to resort to in order to get entertainment. I don't hate on those that get money but there must be a line we have to draw somewhere. The NFL does not share the same audience as dancing with the stars and it's heart-breaking to watch those you've idolized your entire life dress up on tv and start dancing. That shit isn't art, it's gay as hell. Did dancing with the stars help Lawrence Taylor stay out of jail? Nope. Did it stop Irving from snorting the snow? I highly doubt it. Joining dancing with the stars has done nothing to any of these guys but make em look like a bunch of girls. Everyone is all worried about China taking over......I'd wager the gays are slowly creeping up and society is taking it up the ass. Make life better for all and stop supporting this dumb shit.

Recapping picks: Nothing good nothing bad to say. 4-4 on the day. 12-13 on the year.

Today's Picks: $900 at stake today. most of my bankroll. Make or Break day.

Spurs vs Clippers.............................. Spurs -3
Marquette vs Providence...................Marquette -2.5
Mississippi St vs Florida.....................Florida -3
Minnesota vs Penn St.........................Penn St +4
Wisconsin vs Michigan.......................Wisconsin -1
LA Lakers vs Trailblazers...................Lakers -2
Grizzlies vs T'Wolves.........................Grizzlies -2.5
Nuggets vs Jazz.................................Nuggets +8
Villanova vs Georgetown...................Nova +1.5


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

5 comments:

Troubled said...

Your just jealous that no one asked you to be on dancing with the stars.

BronxBomber said...

Yup that must be it.


(The art of making someone sound stupid by agreeing)

DVS said...

I like your picks today JJ. Marquette over Providence I'd say is a lock.

BronxBomber said...

Nova screwed me Marquette was down the entire game, came back in the end and won by 3. Line was 2.5 so I won by a half point. I'll take it.

Wisconsin won.
Florida won.
Nova loss.
Marquette won.
Penn St. lossed but covered.

4-1

onto NBA.

TB said...

Who is Michael Irving? Never heard of.