Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Fuck Is Wrong With Y'all

If you know me then you'll know I spend a lot of my time arguing with people, usually for no reason. Gives me an understanding of how fucked up society is and you find out things about people you never knew before. Today I was arguing with a psychology major about empiricism and nativism (don't even bother to google just nod your head) She's backed up in a corner and has no where to go...so what does she do?? " Oh ya well you may be right but I have more facebook friends and twitter followers that you do." That's exactly what the bitch said and she wasn't even kiddin, she believed in what she was spewing. The sad part about this is the fact that there are people who say these things everyday. The only thing great about social networks is you could either a) Make a lot of money B) Get Laid or C) Do both. I'm getting sick and tired with the fascination of social networks as the guide depicting someone's life.

Let's start with twitter. Every fucking day there are people who try to convince themselves that they're not fucking idiots so what they do? Add bible quotes: “Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” Even celebrities desperate for attention or to seem more intelligent than they actually are will drop these quotes. I'm down $200 and I got a 7 page paper to write is that quote fucking going to help the Cavs score? Then there's the type of people who will give you every bit of info into their life like you're supposed to give a fuck. " OMG off to a big dinner. Having sole-filet!" Unless it's my dick I don't give a fuck about what you're having for dinner.

Looking at Facebook it's the same shit. Everyone is judged by their status or  how many friends they have. How the fuck is having 39483 friends on facebook supposed to improve my quality of life? I got no money, no alcohol, haven't gotten laid in 5 years and I live in a room in a basement but have no fear because I got over 1000 friends on facebook all my problems go away. If your using social networks as the "gauge" as to how well your life is going then you need to seek professional help. Social networks are no more than great avenues for people to make a quick buck or get laid....if social networks are your life then I'm sorry to say you live a life not worth living.

Recapping Picks: It shouldn't have been as bad as it turned out but it was. Albama was up. Tennessee was up and the Cavs/Heat game should have gone over the 4th. As we witnessed the gambling world can be a bitch sometimes. 1-3 on the night and 8-9 on the month.


Today's Picks: I hope you're strapped down because I intend to hit this board hard. Everything I like or I'm leaning towards will be taken. Check back in later for even more. Going to be one of those days where I have like $800 circulating and if history tells us anything it's that these days go sour. I hope to defy those odds.

St. Peters vs Fairfield................................St Peters + 5.5
Canisius vs Niagara.......................................Canisius +8
Newcastle vs Cardiff...................................Newcastle -110
Bucks vs Knicks................................................Bucks +3
Laval vs Basia (French Ligue 2 soccer)............Laval -110
Go Ahead Eagles vs Volendam (Dutch soccer)......Go Ahead Eagles -118
Denver vs La Lakers........................................Over 201
Suns vs Kings...................................................Suns -2.5



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww sheeee-it...

No worries, I'll be your Fassbook friend! lol...

BronxBomber said...

hahahaahahaha well played