Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Johnny Queer, A Genius.


I'll come off as a hypocrite because I don't really like faggots ( no, they are not conisidered gays in my book) and I may be the only one in the world who feels this way but I seriously think Johnny Weir isn't gay. If you don't know who I'm talking about, a figure skater who acts like a chick and is always some controversy because of his fashion, his style, and just the general way he acts. On the outside he looks like a gay, annoying, attention-craving piece of shit but I actually think he's a genius. He's never come out and actually said he's gay. He's never been spotted with other dudes. He doesn't go around talking about other men. The only thing wrong with Johnny Weir (who sometimes likes to say Queer) is the fact that he looks, talks, and walks exactly like a chick. Okay I admit it's a big fucking problem but for this figure skater who isn't anything special he's created something out of nothing and it's the way he makes a living, nothing wrong with that.

I'm not here to defend gays or support them but Johnny Weir isn't exactly the Lebron James of speed-skating. ( If you're suprised that I watch this shit then so am I, tv is dead these days) He's placed mid table results and will go home with zero medals. Yet he's the one person everybody is talking about. Everyone is quick to judge the guy and yet he dances to Frank Sinatra's classic "My Way" and does his own thing. He wears whatever the fuck he wants to wear, he acts however the fuck he wants to act and he hasn't done shit to please anybody. I'm not using him as an example but the world is filled with judgemental fucks who walk around with a broken gavel. Johnny Weir could very well be a gay dude who goes home to a bunch of queers everynight but it's amazing how many people are trully affected by him. He isn't even fucking good at what he does. The fact that Johnny Weir could cause such commotion about personal identity (emphasis on the word personal) shows how fucked up we as people are.

I think the guy is doing it as in act and at the end of the day he goes home and does coke off hot model's tits. He has the gay support on his side (and they're the ones with all the money) and he's making a living. The fact that everyone is pissed off because he does whatever the fuck he does is great because he doesn't give a fuck and neither should you. The guy makes a killing because he's "perceived" to be gay and at the end of the day he probably wipes his ass with hundred dollar bills. He could go home and blast Ease-E and do a line and live his life yet everybody and their mother will still be hating him because they think he's an ass fucking queer. The truth of the matter is he has made a decent living  and gotten people to talk about him despite the fact that he has no real figure skating talent and this is what makes Johnny Weir a genius.


Recapping the Night: I could roll out a list of excuses but I won't. Betting with my heart and not my head. Too  My fault I was too fucking ignorant tonight and it cost me. Sitting at a loss off $372.73 is not where I want to be first day of the new system but it is what it is. If the Sweden/Slovakia game changes then I'll adjust the numbers but right now they're down 3-2 going into the 3rd and it's not looking good. These days you'd probably make more money betting against whatever I say haha so I'd even suggest that right now. It's all good though time to make it back. I'll release my picks tomorrow and I'll continue to add throughout the day.



May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

GALBLADDER said...

Weir = George Michael but without any talent