Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sympathy for The Fat Ones.

Before I start let me say, after UFC 109 I'm buzzing and I just want to hit the sack so if you find more spelling mistakes or gramatical errors I apoligize in advance. A few weeks ago I tore into the obese and called them disgusting and pathetic. Today I'd like to apologize. The other day I stepped into a McDonalds...let me just say I felt like I was in trump towers. Fireplaces, tvs, an extra cashier it had everything a fat person could dream of. When stuffing down your face no one ever thinks about the pleasure that comes with such an activity but holy fuck if I had a terrible ass life the first and only place I would ever want to visit is McDonalds. I could sit in those comfy ass couches by the fireplace and watch tv all day long, who the fuck would ever want to leave? Along with the fact that fast food restaurants are now designed for a longer stay, fat folks have more things making them never want to lose weight.

After Jared the subway guy lost a tonne eating subs everyday I did a quick beat of research. Some chick has lost 50+ pounds eating taco bell and a man has lost 84 pounds eating McDonalds. Not once or twice but every fucking day. If you think this is a pile of shit like I do then you'll realize we're both wrong. The only catch is these people who lived off fast food daily and lost weight weren't eating number 6 supersized combos. They were eating salads and wraps. Yet fat fucks now have a justification for eating out as much as they do. " Jim, Sally, and Tim all lost 50+ pounds eating fast food everyday" Yea fat ass that's because they were eating one salad and a ketchup packet for the entire day. What the fuck did you expect?

To top it all off it's bad enough fat people have to put up with clean, happy environments when they visit fast-food restaurants or the justification that people have lost weight eating only fast food. However there are more scammers out their exploiting man boobs and multiple stomachs everywhere. Right next to a McDonalds restaurant there was this newly opened place called "Positive Changes". After you've downed a super-sized #4 you could walk next door to Positive Changes and be hypnotized for an eating disorder.Yet the poor fucking bastard wouldn't lose a pound. Everyone is scamming fat asses without any real reason other than to make a quick quck. Instead of all these backdoor scams why don't we just whip Baconators at them in the middle of Dundas Square and watch them make asses of themselves.

Recapping Picks: I'll gladlytake the 6-3 day. 18-16 on the year. We're making money now let's hope we never have to look back.

Today's Picks: Suprise Suprise I'll be hitting the Superbowl hard.

Syracuse vs Cincinatti..........................Syracuse -4.5
Bologna vs AC Milan..........................AC Milan -125
Saints vs Colts.....................................Saints +5.5
Saints vs Colts ....................................Under 57


 May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: