Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, February 22, 2010

Take That Suckas


I'm not Anti-Canada. I love this country Scarborough with all my heart. However, what I witnessed today was trully fantastic. Almost everybody living in this country has the same ideology that their child is going to be a hockey superstar and play in the NHL. These idiot parents  spend thousands on their kid who is complete shit in an effort to make their dreams come true. It isn't just living a dream, it's a lifestyle. Waking up at 6am, going to Tim Hortons, getting the same fucking drink you get every Saturday morning and hitting the rink to push Little Jimmy to become the next Sidney Crosby, Alexander Ovechkin. Millions of dollars get poured into these hockey programs while neglecting other programs such as soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball etc. Every sport in this country takes a back seat to hockey and we as citizens suffer everyday.

90% of the sports shows on television somehow pertains to hockey. Bars all across the city will refuse to show certain sporting events because the Leafs game takes top priority. The radio is filled with sports analysts discussing anything from a player's stats to the size of his last turd. It's ridiculously over-done. However, today the good guys got their payback. You spend all the fucking money in the world developing programs for hockey. You shove this shit up everyone's ass giving parents the false sense of hope that their child is a star so they could continue to fund the team. Then you give us Team Canada. Last night it was impossible to find a reasonably priced ticket if you were in Vancouver trying to get a ticket to the game. It was impossible to get a bar, anywhere that was going to show NBA. I'm sure more people watched the hockey game than they did the Superbowl. The result? The team that didn't give a fuck beat the team that triesd their ass off.

I'm sick of having to put up with this hockey bullshit. Today, watching that Canadian defender get outskated and watching the diving American score the empty netter was justice being served. The saying is indeed true, revenge is sweeter than pussy. I'm not a hockey-hater, nor will I berate those who enjoy the sport. However, Canada overdoes the fucking sport to death and watching the arena die when that puck went in the net was nothing short of amazing. If Canada had won the game there would have been talk about it until 2012 when the world supposedly blows up. The tv would have been filled with "experts" who would analyze every minute of the game. Instead Canada gets the "oh well they tried" treatment. 90% of Americans don't give a fuck about olympic hockey and tommorow will be just another day for them. Tomorrow, I will have to get up and turn on Espn to see the panel of experts dissect the Canadian hockey team. All their analysis could be summed up in two words. "They suck"

Recapping Betting Picks: Another nasty day but it was looking beyond nasty. So I'll take the small loss and move on. 4-6 on the day and 56-56 on the month.

Some Changes: Brace yourself this will be a long one.

Today, as I usually do once a month I got my accountant to handle things for me. We arrived at the conclusion that were down $240 all in all and my original calculations were wrong. Yet, my bankroll continues to grow. Fucking weird but that's why I let Indians do my math for me. The problem was I wasn't calculating the odds properly etc etc. So I started thinking, maybe I should release my entire betting picks for each day. The one issue is the fact that the odds are never universal and I'm not going to calculate it each night or tell you how to bet. From now on I'm taking down the earnings tab. ( Yes I know I'm technically down 240) but instead I will reveal everything I bet for the day. My hard-core followers will bet every single one of my picks and as you already know, we make money. If you see something you don't understand just leave a comment and I'll address it. We bet  on everything so the earnings could never be calculated correctly unless I calculated it everyday and I don't. As long as we make money, it's all gravy. I'm not going to tell you how to wager each pick (sometimes there are like 20 picks in a day) however you should do it responsibly and watch the odds. Because I'll be dropping a tonne of pics daily I'll be doing it from a hosting site so from now on there will be a link where you click and get my picks. I know this sounds complicated but like someone told me today, we're making money and you should be doing the same. Another minor issue is that I make the majority of my bets somewhere between 11pm-3am therefore the lines I chose and the ones you may choose might be slightly different. Shouldn't be a major issue though the majority stay the same

Today's Picks: http://paste2.org/p/681778

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know Utah and Portland were playing again today....you fucked up son....you fucked up.