Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, February 19, 2010

Everything is Bigger in Texas, Including Idiots

I spent a good portion of today analyzing a discussion on a forum ( I know I know) where they discussed whether or not the asswipe who flew a plane into the IRS building was a "terrorist" or not. In the end it came down to race and how America is "stupid" and blah blah you know the typical Canadian bullshit but I was really intrigued by the dude's suicide letter. If you don't know who I'm talking about, some software engineer guy hopped on a plane and ran it into an IRS building. My initial reaction was, oh well one less idiot in the world to deal with but after spending some time on it I'm fucking baffled. Why is Texas full of retarded people? A guy wants to get back at the government so what does he do? Fly a plane into a government building and killed himself. Yup that really showed them.

See on the outside it isn't that big of a deal but for the past couple of years I've had to deal with someone from Austin, Texas until I recently severed ties and I'm starting to think the whole entire state is useless. The one man to come out of your state ruined the entire fucking country. Your most famous for executing people and the most famous thing you've given us as of late is the big ass stadium in Arlington and the obese Jessica Simpson. The fucking state is filled with fence-hopping Mexicans who post up in parking-lots at Home Depot thinking work is going to miraculously come to them. Your among the Nations worst when it comes to having a high-school diploma over 25 and 47th in SAT scores. But how about dem Cowboys? However Texas I have to give credit where credit is due, you showed the world exactly how to run a successful business, gou have us Enron.

I could go on for days about how shitty Texas is but I want to zero-in on Joe Stack (no not the name of a hamburger at BK) the guy who killed himself fucking up that IRS building. In his suicide he constantly bitches at the government for being lazy and stupid and blah blah. Flying your plane into a building where people are trying to make a living and just doing their job wasn't the way to go Joe Stack. You should have just done things the "black way." Sit at home playing Solitare or Free Cell (because Verizon doesn't really like giving Internet to black people) and fucking away life without working a decent days work, ever. While your at it have a bunch of kids that you can't afford and have no intention to take care of them. Then in your leisure time roll a blunt and listen to Bone Thugs and Harmony. Or Joe Stack you could have done the most obvious option when you felt like sticking it to the govt and just DONT PAY TAXES. So what if you end up like Wesley Snipes or the faggot from Survivor at least you stuck it to the man. "Well IRS Man, let's try something different....take a pound of my flesh and sleep well." - taken from his suicide note.  I can assure you Joe Stack, while you're getting your asshole picked by maggots, they're sleeping just fine. 

Read Joe Stack's Bible of a letter here:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html

Recapping the Picks: Shouldn't have stuck my hand in Olympics so I deserve the .500 night again. I'm doing okay actually weathering this shitty ass story. Lord Gamblor, I don't live in England, please let me see some sun. 4-4 again and 49-44 on the month.

Today's Picks: Check for more as the day progressess but I'm riding away teams:

Denver Nuggets vs Washington Wizards....................Nuggets -6
Cleveland Cavs vs Charlotte Bobcats.........................Cavs -3.5
SA Spurs vs Philadelphia 76ers..................................Spurs -3
Detriot vs Milwaukee Bucks..............................Pistons (pick)
Dallas Mavs vs Orlando Magic..................................Mavs +6
Chicago Bulls vs Minnesota T-Wolves.......................Bulls -2.5
Toronto Raptors vs New Jersey Nets........................Raptors -2
Boston Celtics vs Portland Trailblazers.......................Celtics +3


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: