Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Someone Needs to Compensate my Ass

I had a long morning yesterday because I crashed at about 3:30am and was up at 5:48am. The life of a University student, degenerate gambler and sex addict (if there really is a thing) isn't easy. I like to finish all my tasks in the morning and do fuck all for the rest of the day. I was finished everything I needed to complete and I figure there is no need in going back to sleep I'll just browse a forum I often frequent. ( hint: pretentious) Browsing the general discussion section, I come across Wednesday's Sunshine girl posting her pictures and most of the guys drooling over her. I haven't read The Sun since never however in the early 2000s when I would visit (and often shoplift) from variety Stores we always caught a glance of the Sunshine Girl  and she was always stunning. So without even clicking the link, I leave a little post which has about a 1 in 929848 chance of working and implictly wondering if she'd be interested in eventually blowing me. Here's what I wrote her:

Hi Stephanie,
My name is Aaron. I'm a 29 year old HR leader for a small firm downtown. If you're interested in grabbing a quick bite anytime or just going dog-walking ( I own a Doverman) feel free to pm me. There are some decent parks where I live in Bridal Path, Toronto. Lovely pictures by the way you are very beautiful.
Aaron.
 
 
As you can see I was letting it all out and being very truthful. I'm always honest with hoes because it's someithng I value greatly. Then I made the biggest mistake ever. I clicked the fucking link revealing pictures. Now, in hindsight I should have clicked the link first before doing anything else but as I stated I had a rough morning and was letting my assumptions lead the way. The result? The picture on the top right is the picture of wednesday's Sunshine girl. What in the fuck is The Sun thinking of publishing something so fucking ugly and why is this girl so proud of having such ugliness displayed for the entire fucking city to see. I mean it ruined my fucking morning. I kid you not someone actually decided that it was a bright idea to publish these pictures in a newpaper that has a daily circulation of 179,004. Surely they've lost some readers after that mistake.
 
I've had nights being piss drunk in Montreal, not being able to stand or even open my eyes yet hooking up with someone better than that (so what if she sucked off the entire dance floor)  I've been outside new  Yankee Stadium hammered to the point where I've damn near passed out on the River Ave. curb and still was able to go home with something a little more decent than the Sunshine girl. You Mrs. Sunshine girl I wouldn't touch if you had the wallet of Bill Gates and the throat of Heather Brooke (google images her for more info). There is no amount of booze, drugs, or money that can somehow make this Sunshine chick even passable for a one night stand. The Sun needs to compensate me for this mistake they made and this chick needs to trade places with Wiarton Willie so she could only come out of her hole once a year to see how ugly her shadow is.
 
Recapping Picks: Wow. I got payback for the Kansas St game last week. No way was that Laker/Bobcats game going over the number but somehow/someway I got it done with like 1.2 secs left. The Bobcats ran the length of the score and dunked it. Not even the cameras caught it in time. A win is a win though. 4-1 on the day and 7-6 on the month.
 
Today's Picks: Fuck it I'm playing a few:

Florida vs Alabama............Alabama -2.5
Cincy vs Notre Dame........Cincy +3
Tennessee vs LSU............Tennesseee -6.5
Heat vs Cavs......................Over 187.5
 
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

8 comments:

TB said...

Good to see the "pretentious" reference.

Troubled said...

Nice, you have standards, unlike most men who would find that chick hot..

Anonymous said...

Ouch, brotha man!

I hear you though... A lot of suckas on the boards would do cartwheels over a mastodon, as long as it had blonde hair and tits.

Sad.

POOM-POOM--NYAM-NYAM said...

for real man.... if she wasn't on the forums she wouldn't have got half them comments.

rotr said...

holy crap, thought that over cavs/heat was going to be so easy but you luvin some carlos arroyo.

BronxBomber said...

No I'm hating the NBA. Seriously with 6:40 left I needed 12 points. Was it necessary my heart race like a motherfucker for that time. Had he missed that shot I would have went crazy might have broken the tv. Think of all the people who caught the line at 189.

NBA: where weird unexplainable shit happens.

Anonymous said...

Probably impressed that you can't even spell the name of the breed of dog you claim to own...I surely am...

BC101 said...

You fucking said it man. That SSG was MINGNING... You should've never let RP_'s fool you into thinking other wise. She was MINGING to the max... Holy fuck... Shes dating KKK BTW... Some stuck up ass princess.