Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Hottest Chicks in the World

I'm pretty certain that my following is 99% sausage. (Most ladies can't deal with this non-sensitive shit) So men, we've spent hours contemplating where the hottest chicks are located. Scientific studies have been done regarding the origination of attractive people, historic evidence has been gathered to try and solve the question and still in 2010 we have no answer. Where do the hottest bitches come from? I fucking solved it. The answer doesn't come in a geographical form, it comes in the form of religion. The hottest chicks in the world are....wait for it.......Muslim people. Ya the terrorist people we berate everyday are hands down the hottest people this world has to offer. They give the most pleasure, they are the most attractive and they have the best sex. In order for me to explain how I arrived at this conclusion I'm going to have to break it down for you. First off, when I say Muslim, I don't mean any terrorist bitch off the street, I mean the chicks who wear the veil that covers their entire face except the eyes.

In my first year of university I was in a small Philosophy class and I was always the first to enter the room along with this Muslim chick with the full-on face gear. Looked like she was about to rob a bank. The class was so fucking boring I just thought about what the hell was under that veil, was she hot? was she not, was she a tranny? After me consistantly bugging her about 8 weeks after she decided to show me her face. It's amazing to think that the anticipation of seeing someone's face was like I had just fucked Megan Fox. I felt like I climbed Mt. Everest, out-lapped Usain Bolt, and scored a World-Cup goal. The anticipation of seeing that chick's face (which by the way was pretty decent) was just as good as sex. Fuck you Cash Warren, so what you get to fuck Jessica Alba on an on-demand basis, you haven't gotten a Muslim chick to un-veil herself for you. I realize that Muslims provide the greatest sex, without ever having sex. Unreal.

Looking at the veil has a great effect on what you think is behind it. The sky is the limit. A Muslim hoe, is whatever you want her to be. Halle Berry? No problem. Chris Crocker ( if that's your thing) No problem. The versatility of that veil allows for the imagination to run wild. This is what makes Muslim hoes the hottest in the world. Edit: After just reading what I wrote so far I realized I'm more fucked up than I imagined. I just posted a crock of shit. My ideology of the hottest females in the world is based on imagination. What the fuck? I can get that sort of pleasure from a blow-up doll. Fuck you Arabs for fooling me with that veil shit. You aren't the hottest in the world, what the fuck was I thinking. The hottest bitches in the world is all up to the individual and in my case I definitely have the best girl in the world. Her first name is Left and her last name is Hand.

Recapping Picks: You know followers, you people are some bitch-asses. When I was fucking hitting them out of the park in January I had a decent following. Now that I'm fucking up the people viewing my blog has sky-rocketed. You love seeing me lose! It's all gravy I still love you (no homo) I'm going to make up what I lost today by slamming cricket ( if I lose this match I'm as dead as Rich Hansen's sex life) An ugly ugly ugly 2-9 on the night and 58-65 on the year. Thank you Canada's female hockey team. You beat the shit out of everyone up to this game then played like ass. Everything went wrong. I'll bounce back.

Today's Picks:

http://pastebin.com/9T29iswf


May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: