Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Are You Battling?



I'll start with this: I really never have and probably never will give a fuck about politics. Whatever happens, happens and I got no control over that shit. America voted in a man based on the fact that he was 50% black (and he wasn't even black he was from Kenya or some shit) and they still have fucked up issues. If you asked me 5 years ago about cancer I wouldn't have given a fuck because it was something that had no direct-effect on me. Lately the shit has really gotten to me. I got numerous friends with relatives who have it. I got a family member dying from Pancreatic cancer. The shit is ugly and I'd like nothing more that to see it die, in all forms.

With that said the fucking dick-riding the Canadian media has done with Jack Layton and his "special announcement" that he has prostate cancer is fucking unbelievable. When I hear of things like this I immediately start to research. Based on the cancer Jack has, he has a 99.9% of living. Just to put it in perspective ,I was diagnosed with H1N1 a few months ago I had a 99.6% chance of living. So what? he has some discomfort when he has to take a piss or bang his ugly wife, big fucking deal. Instead you would swear the  man is up against some flesh eating bacteria and will likely tomorrow. "Jack skips meeting because he's unable to cope with cancer," "Jack vows to battle cancer and it is a fight he will win," " Jack: I'm a fighter I intend to beat this." Oh fuck Canada don't you have some pre pre pre Olympic hockey to cover? How is it a fucking battle when you have a 0.1% chance of losing???

There are people with real illnesses everyday whose bodies go through hell and back and who are battling for their lives every single fucking day and when it seems like the storm is over, another wave comes and knocks them right back down. But no this assclown Jack Layton, leader of the NDP is so courageous and strong because he's fighting prostate cancer. While we're at it why don't we create a sculpture of Jack Layton's prostate gland and to commemorate the battle make it stand right outside Parliament Hill. Better yet, considering how Canada never has anything worth watching on television, let's devote a channel specifically to Jack's battle with prostate cancer so we are up to date on these things. In the early 90s when he and his ugly pig-for-a-wife Olivia were living in subsidized housing at $800/month despite making a combined income of  $120k a year everyone thought he was scum. However, now that he's vowed to "win" his battle with cancer he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Eh-oh-Canada-go!

Special Shoutout


Before I goto my picks I'd like to give a special shoutout to Alberta. I got a message today from someone living near Jasper, Alberta. Apparently Alberta loves me and have been repping me hard. These folks are real hardcore in the sense they have to make sacrifices just to read this blog. That shit made my day. Keep spreading the word Alberta and if ever I'm in Jasper (let's face it probably never) I'll be sure to tip a pint with you guys. Thank you and I really do appreciate the love.

Recapping Picks: The night just got weirder and weirder. One of those I could have gone 6-0 nights or I could have gone 0-6. Real weird shit happening in a lot of the games. Coming back from huge leads, blowing huge leads, weird calls, weird bounces, the worlks. However no gains but no losses. 3-3 on the night and 31-22 on the month.

Today's Picks:

Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavs...............Magic +6.5
San Antonio Spurs vs Denver Nuggets.........Nuggets -5.5
Michigan vs Minnesota (Ncaa).....................Michigan +8.5
Notre Dame vs Seton Hall...........................Notre Dame +4.5
Arizona State vs Oregon State.....................Arizona State -12.5

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

rotr said...

That bit about Layton on subsidized housing is an urban legend.

And dude, you're 31-22 for the month, not year.

Happy B-day! Awesome bloggage. Keep it up.

G FROM DA B said...

Keep trying to rape Taylor Swift for 21.

BronxBomber said...

Thanks and I'll make the correction.