Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TTC: Causing more Harm to Toronto than the Blacks, Chinese and Indians Combined


Before I start let me say I know a few of my G&H faithful either have relatives who have worked for the TTC or have worked for the TTC themselves in the past. Let me just say that I tried to hold off as long as I could but I can't spare them any longer. It's 9pm on Saturday night and I need to be in Uptown, Toronto for 9:30 to catch UFC. I'm standing by the bus stop waiting for the bus and the bus driver stops to let me in. As I enter the bus he tells me to take off my headphones. He then lectures me for 5 minutes explaining that he couldn't see me and I need to make myself more visible. So I'm a black dude wearing black jeans and a black jacket. What the fuck does he want me to do? Smile? Go through Michael Jackson/Sammy Sosa skin treatment? Walk around with a flashlight when trying to catch a bus. How the fuck could I make myself more visible? Dress accordingly so TTC drivers could see me? The ironic thing was the driver lecturing me was 5 shades darker than me. Fuck his Adebayor looking ass (google it)

TTC employees have become the most useless fuckers on the planet as of late. Having been caught sleeping on the job, taking unscheduled breaks, confronting passangers who tape them and bitching for more pay in the process it can't get any worse. It's bad enough they'll pass me straight on certain streets during the night because I'm black in the not-so-nice area of town but the whole fucking organization does nothing more but bitch constantly. Now they got protective screens with posters all around the bus stating " Everyday a TTC worker is Assaulted." Okay I agree assaulting them is not cool but these melodramatic assholes needs to calm down and just do their jobs like everyone else. Now they are upset because they say 16 year olds are videotaping them and they are constantly under surveillance. So what do they do to combat the issue?

They start a facebook group taking pictures of those who litter on ttc subway cars. Yup, that was a great solution. You're bitching because you claim 16 year olds are causing you to get suspended (for not doing your job) so you join a social frequented by 16 year olds to show people that there are people who abuse the TTC by littering. Yup that'll show them. It's bad enough I have to pay $2.75 for a one-way ride but the fact that these cunts decide to have a coffee in the middle of the route and I have to sit there for 10 minutes so they could enjoy their coffee is ridiculous. Though I don't mind when the ticket collectors are sleeping, it means I ride for free. Overall the TTC is doing more harm to Toronto than all of the ethnic groups combined and it's about time they get called out for the dumb shit their doing. However it's Toronto so expect fare raises in the next 3 months and TTC workers to get a pay increase. I love my city.  

Recapping Picks: Profitable day, can't complain. 2-1 on the day and 23-18 on the year. Let's keep it rolling.

Today's Picks:

Utah Jazz vs LA Clippers.......................Jazz -4.5
Chicago Bulls vs Indiana Pacers.............Bulls +2
Illinois vs Wisconsin..........................Wisconsin -9
Georgetown vs Providence..............Georgetown -4
Dallas vs Denver....................................Over 210.5
Atllanta Hawks vs Memphis Grizzlies.....Hawks -1

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a LED belt. http://bigtimegear.com/osc/images/Red%20LED%20Belt.JPG

G FROM THE B said...

Adam Giambrone has just won my vote

"
In another text message, Giambrone tells her: "I still think of you when I need ... um ... stimulation."
"

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/torontomayoralrace/article/762532--adam-giambrone-apologizes-for-inappropriate-contact-with-woman?bn=1

TB said...

Was about to reference Giambrone's act but G From The B got there first. What says "mayor" more than banging a girl on the side and telling her your partner/common law is there for "political" reasons?

Troubled said...

once got my foot stuck in the door and the fuckin driver didnt care.