Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why All The Hate

Almost everything I say is offensive. However, a few weeks ago I said something that ruffled more than a few feathers/ (by the way I'm pretty buzzing and it's like 3am so if this is heart to read I apologize in advance) The direct quote that has everybody in a mess is the fact that I said the "Jews run the world." I could tell you that after 7 weeks of doing this blog someone has taken offence to almost every one of my blog entries, however that specific line has gotten the most buzz. For whatever reason, whatever I said was highly controversial and I'm going to address it in today's entry. Why is there so much fucking hate for a bunch of people that have had to tolerate everybody else for the past 100 years? There are a bunch of other assholes fucking up the world such as terrorists, faggots, Black Eyed Peas but yet everyone and there mother seems to carry a hard-on for the Jews. What the fuck am I missing.

Did a Jew rape everybody's mother and give everyone's sister Aids? I'm trying to understand why everytime 3 letters in a specific combination gets revealed to the world, everyone becomes all defensive and hate spills from their mouths. What the fuck did these people ever do to you? Yes many of the stereotypes that hand around them are true, they have large noses, they penny pinch, and they stick to their own. Is giving up morals you had for money such a terrible thing? If everybody did it there would be a lot less bitching and complaining. Depending on whatever book you read the Jews either killed or saved Jesus, is shit that happened 2000 years ago the reason everyone hates them. I'll stress that I'm not sympathetic to this religious group but I'm asking these questions because I'm trying to understand why the fuck does everybody hate them. Many often complain that they stay segregated. Do you like to mix and match with people from various cultures.

If I had 4 Latinos over at my house everyday I'd walk around with a loaded gun. If I had close contact with people from the Middle East I'd be looking for evidence that depict terrorist. What's so wrong with stickig to your own kind. I could understand the fact that people hate Isreal because America supports them in everything but why do people give a fuck that their bossing around a bunch of Middle East terrorists. They make amazing bagels and have some fly women I'll never get the chance to fuck. Is that enough reason to hate them. These people were all stuck in Pizza Pizza-like ovens and burnt or gassed up my a crazy genius yet everybody hates them. Shouldn't we hate Germans for their fucked up skin-head associations? The English for ruling the world with their crooked ass teeth and ugly women, Nigerians for exploiting millions of people with their bullshit lottery scams. Once again I don't sympathize with people from Isreal or Jews I'm just trying to understand why everyone and their mother hates them like they just seen a naked picture of Rosie O Donnell.


Recapping Picks: I learned a few things today. A) I should stop complaing. B) Despite the Olympics not being over I laid $75 on USA to win total medals at +900 and it's looking good ( though I feel sorry for those of you who bet my picks daily) c) I should stop fucking with UFC. Is this rock bottom? Is the worse yet to come? Who the fuck knows. Let's just keep it rolling and make back what's ours after wasting fucking too much money on UFC. 3-6 on the day and 52-50 on the month. 51%....to quote Christian Bale: "For FUCK sakes I'm amateur."

Today's Picks: I'm not going to change shit. Beating the hell out of this board.

Villanova vs Pittsburgh..................................Villanova -1.5
Marquette vs Cincy......................................Marquette +1.5
Cleveland Cavs vs Orlando Magic................Cavs +2
Boston Celtics vs Denver Nuggets................Celtics +4
Memphis Grizzlies vs NJ Nets......................Grizzlies -4.5
Houston Rockets vs New Orleans Hornets...Rockets +2
Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State....................Hawks -5
Utah Jazz vs Portland Trailblazers.................Jazz -1
Canada vs USA...........................................Under 5.5
Sweden vs Finland......................................... Sweden -.5 (+135)

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My secret plan.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2eoebmf.png

BronxBomber said...

hahahahaahahahahahaha