Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Listed As Day to Day With Stomach Aids

I tried to suck it up (no homo) and blog because I know how you crackheads love this shit on Monday morning but I can't. I been puking all day and my body feels like I been sat on by Gabourey Sidibe. I'm going to take like 50 Tylenol and crash. For the 8-12 people that actually give a fuck, nah that number's too high, the 4-6 that give a fuck, I'm alright just got some fucked up stomach issue because I ate a shitload of spoiled food cause I didn't want to freeze it lol. This shit ain't no joke though I wouldn't wish gastroentitis or whatever the fuck I have on the Taliban. I will try to cap and send out emails tomorrow, no promises though. I'll start blogging whenever I could open my eyes for more than 5 minutes.

Recapping the night:

Play of the Day:

Mavs/Raptors over 207 -110 (W)

NBA:
Suns +2.5 -110 (W)
Thunder -1 -105 (L)
Knicks +8.5 -110 (W)
Spurs/Grizzlies over 196.5 -110 (L)

NCAA:
Purdue +0 -110 (W)
Pitt +1 -105 (L)
Western Michigan +0 -110 (W)
Ohio St./Indiana over 137.5 -110 (W)
Providence +10 (L)
Wisconsin/Northwestern over 129 -110 (W)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll probably make better picks now that you're all fucked up... I expect some big wins. Send them to swilliamfletcher@gmail.com