Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Reasons Why Your Daughter Will Probably Be A Heaux

I'm trying to come up with a reasonable explanation as to why I was listening to "Spice Girls-Wannabe." A lot of shit I do needs no explanation, we could chalk it up to me being fucked up but there was a logical explanation behind this one, I just can't remember it. Anyway so over the past weekend I was listening to this faggot ass song and it made me come to the realization that this song is the reason why everyone in my demographic is a fucking heaux. If you are between the ages of 18-26, you could blame it on this song. People's children was listening to this song back in the day, doing all sorts of choreographed dances and shit because it's catchy. School recitals and shit playing this song. This was probably the type of music they played at black peoples churches because black people need friends in this world for rides and free drinks

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends." Niggas this heaux giving an open invitation for a 3-some. You're 10 years old, repeating this shit over and over and that's how you become a heaux. "Make it last forever." See what I mean, your daughter goes to school, she hears this shit, then 10 years later she's begging some creepy dude to "make it last forever" while he plows her in the pack of a 93 Sunbird and sends her crack. "You Have Got To Give. Taking Is too Easy But That's the Way It is" Fucking hell. She basically saying if you a chick, you gotta take it in your ass. You also got to give head. This shit was repeated over and over by little innocent girls back in the day and now they suck dick for bus tickets and walk home as a result of this song. But these motherfucking SpiceGirls don't stop there. "We got Em in the Place Who likes it In your Face. Easy V who doesn't come for Free, she's a real lady." Yo these motherfucking SpiceGirls telling your kids about the art of the negotiation. She doesn't come for free cause she's a real lady, but if the price is right you could get whatever you want. Em, whoever the fuck Em is, is the squirter in the group because she likes it in your face. This shit is like the National Anthem For Heaux. 

Screen your kids music. The genetically modified foods means that heaux are starting at a younger age. Back in the day girls started sucking dick in grade 7, now they probably doing this shit in grade 5. Back in the day you actually had to work to be famous. Now the heaux get paid for doing fuck all. Paris Hilton, Tila Tequila, The Kardashians, Joan Rivers, The Hassleback chick from The View fuck even as much as it pains to say, Betty White. They all are heaux, relevant in 2011 but they shouldn't be. Back in the day when I was 6 and 7 years old, before I started jacking off I was watching Joyce DeWitt and Suzanne Somers on Three's Company thinking damn they sexy, and they actually had talent. These days you don't need talent, Betty White probably sucked someone off with an old lady fetish and got into that commercial. 90 something years old, she should be in a nursing home, but she's on tv like every fucking second. Joan Rivers should be in a zoo but yet she's still relevant. It's like Heaux-R-Us out here and it starts with the music your kids listen to. Screen that shit, it buys time before she discovers the wonders of the cock. 

My Kids will be listening to this shit from birth: Old White People Shit

Recapping the Night: 
NBA:
$2000 East/West over 266.5 -110= Return of $3818.18 (W)
NBA:
$800 East -110 (L)

Total Wagered: $2800
Total Returned: $3818.18
Total Profit: $1018.18
Total Profit: $12429.19

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Budd for sure those spice girls were slut faces. I missed your poston my wall the other day. Went back to london for the weekend with some buddys and went MIA for a day. NCAA fucking hammered me this weekend. Lots of upsets and i happened to be on the other side of most of them. I dont like much tonight. I think i'm going to lay off till tomorrow.