Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'll Blog Whenever I Wake Up.

Between Monday and this exact moment I've gotten a total of exactly 2 hours of sleep. (due to capping cricket). So finally, I get home at noon and I'm ready to sleep. 10 minutes in, the phone rings. No problem I could sleep through this. Then I hear on the message, TD Bank wants to speak to me urgently about suspicious charges on my credit card. I wake my ass up and stay on hold with these fuckers for 50 minutes, only to find out that they're suspicious about a charitable organization who has been charging my card monthly for the past 20 months. That's what they called to tell me, "Sir do you know a company Food For the Poor" "Yes you motherfucking dumbass, I've been giving them loot since Saved By the Fucking Bell ended and you're now calling me to tell me this. "

On the gambling front I'll probably go 0-8. You stay up 4 fucking days to cash a huge parlay and you give half of it back in a few hours. The Eastern Kentucky, Tenn-Martin game was stopped 3x today because of a tornado-warning. Coincidentally, every time Eastern Kentucky went on a run, there was a tornado delay, in a MOTHERFUCKING 7000 seat indoor arena. Why not cancel the fucking game if it were serious???? After 4 fucking hours Eastern Kentucky blew a 16 point lead and lost by 10. Chris Bosh, nevermind I don't even want to talk about it. Then Boston trades half their fucking team when I have them on the over. There's a lesson in all of this blabbing: NEVER DISS VATICAN CITY.

I'm headed to bed, sorry about the bullshit picks, peace.

3 comments:

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

JJ how the fuck do i add a link to the middle of my posts like u do. So that someone can click the words and go to that link? I'm still fucking noob at this shit lol

BronxBomber said...

click link at the top of the post where the setting like font and shit are.

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

yeah i tried that. fuck it ill figure it out lol