Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ugh

Ya I just woke up, still wasted from last night. No way am I making any picks under this condition. Fuck both the ncaa and nba tho. If you have anything, please post it. And we won the derby, fuck Manchester City. Peace.

6 comments:

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Hey bro. Had a few early pics but there starting already. I'm having a hrd time no play ohio ST ml. So I layed it down on them. Got some NHL I'm looking in to for later in the day. Ill get back to ya on those.

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

late picks

NHL
LEAFS ML
BLACKHAWKS ML

NCAAB
NOVA -2.5
MEMPHIS -2.5

BronxBomber said...

taking all thanks. Leafs tho...oh well haha let's get it.

Anonymous said...

Actually fancy some of the early hardcourt favs. - but buying em down 1.5 points.
Nicks, 76rs and Bulls.
And no way Spurs loose to Wiz coming off a loss last night - not sure they cover, so paying the juice to buy them down to -5

GL

Anonymous said...

4 for 4

YW

BronxBomber said...

kicking myself that i didn't throw more on it. lol thanks.