Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fuck Science.

Before I start, prayers go out to Lara Logan.

Fuck those Egyptian Faggots, fuck the Golden State Warriors and New Orleans Hornets as well, fuck the NBA. I'm also making an album so I can win a Grammy because if Lady Gaga win with that garbage then I can win for sure so I'm leaking some of my material: 


In order to understand today's blog you'll have to skim through this: Fuck Science

I keep telling people Chicago is fucked up and no one believes me. I met someone out there who doesn't eat white foods.So she won't eat milk or rice because of its color. When I asked why, the answer I got was "Just because." See what I mean, that's what happens out in the American Midwest. So I read that article and I was thinking to myself, what the fuck happened. Whose kid is that? Did the grandparents fuck each other then have a kid and give it to their daughter? Did a mother-in-law fuck her son-in-law and they had a kid together and the daughter is saying it's hers? I'm ignorant as shit and I really don't know how I graduated highschool or how I'm in college so it took me like 45 minutes to realize what happened. 

There's a couple who can't have any kids. So the dude jacks off in a container, then some doctor inserts some special tube into his wife's vagina to get the egg. He takes the container and puts the sperm with the egg. Now he inserts this shit, into the girl's 61 year old mother. Now she's pregnant and 9 months later she has a kid. Now out comes a kid, out of her 61 year old box and she gives the kid to her daughter and son-in-law who are the biological parents. What in the flying fuck. Where do I begin? What the fuck is wrong with white people? So you can't have a kid, go to fuckin Cambodia like everyone else and get one of those chinese/black looking kids. The fuck? A kid just popped out of a 61 year old lady and everyone is acting all happy and shit calling it a miracle, that shit is nasty.

Also science has to be blamed for this shit. You know what's going to happen next right? Some heaux who needs to pay her light bill is going to offer to get pregnant for people. So instead of a 61 year old lady, people who want kids will be paying these heaux 5 grand and in 9 months out pops a kid. Cause apparently all you need to do is jack off in a container and have a doctor grab your girl's eggs. That's the world we live in. 61 year old ladies giving birth to their grandchildren and the world calls it a miracle. That shit is disgusting. Imagine what it looked like with a head popping out of that 61 year old box. Yet her daughter is all crying and shit, all happy cause she gets a kid. I hope someone tells the kid where they came from, could you imagine coming from your grandma's vagina, like what the fuck Chicago? 

Recapping the night: I can't pick an NBA or NCAAB game to save my life, I'm scaling it down, makes no sense. 53-58 at half and I can't hit a 201, fucking hell.  Lost 3 grand. $12475.57


Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Those songs made me laugh. Wtf lol

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

lol and the grammy goes to JJ!

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

FUCKING LAKERS !!!!!!

BronxBomber said...

lmaoooo i got mine from it. no idea how it went over but it did.