Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bigger Failures than Khloe Kardsahian

I know a few Canada border guards but I don't care, y'all are fucked. See when you think about border guards you have to admit that even the nicest one is mediocre. Canadian border guards are just mediocre ass people with real ordinary ass lives, nothing too pathetic, nothing too exciting, just dull and shit. Who wants to spend 80 years on this earth being the guy with that sort of life, no failures, no success, just "there." That's the definition of a border guard, I'm just "there" and I'll be there til I die. If they were losers they'd be security guards or mall patrol, if they were winners they'd be cops. It's almost like God said fuck em and Satan said fuck em, the forgotten ones. 

 Going to Vegas I had no problem. I see her rough exterior and I just break it down. "Hey mam you look real nice." It's some big black woman with a southern accent and she has this nasty ass smile. She responds with " you got any food on you I smell something." Truthfully I had nothing on me but I smelt Fried chicken so I said "Let me guess you got fried chicken underneath your desk, can I get some?" " Her response, "nah but I wish I did, don't lose too much money baby and have a great time in Vegas." Why couldn't all big black ladies with southern accents be like that. Here I am, before what would turn into a 23 hour, sleepless, insane journey and I'm all happy and shit because of the big black lady. Such a small thing makes such a big difference, God bless America....Canada not so much. 

See my boy had warned me they were going to ask me some fucked up shit but I kind of just said fuck it I can't see them being that bold. I arrive back in Canada, it's 8pm on a Monday. To be honest I saved about $800 flying with a connection but I'm starting to think it wasn't worth it, even when I didn't miss anything I went from Vegas to Houston to Toronto and it was tiring as fuck. Only a 2 hour journey longer than the 4.5 direct flight would have been but I get to Toronto, it's cold and I start seeing  a smelly ass Sri Lankan and shit and all I can think of is "here we go." I get to customs and that's when it all fell apart. Where did you go? "Vegas." What did you do " gamble and watch the superbowl."  What do you do for a living. "Nothing, I'm a student." Who funded your trip. Alright so I had enough, I sucked it up (no homo) and showed incredible restraint but trust me, had I missed my flight in Houston and arrived in Toronto 5-12 hours later, things would have gone south. I told him my parents paid for it, which they didn't and he let me through. 

What in the flying fuck gives you the right to ask me how I paid for my motherfucking trip. I was ready to start quoting shit like the British North American act of 1867 and the Bill of Rights and shit even though I know nothing about either of them just to mindfuck him. I was fucking pissed off. You're a motherfucking border guard, ask me if I'm smuggling cocaine, ask me if I'm coming back with a supply of guns. Search my motherfucking asshole if you feel fucking suspicious but asking me how I funded my trip, what the fuck does that have to do with anything. Really, I know the right answer to the question but how does this fucking mediocre asshole want me to answer it? Should I tell the faggot "hey I sell drugs and I'm a pimp, that's how I got to Vegas." What the fuck does it matter what I do for a living and what the fuck does it matter how I paid for my trip, that has nothing to do with you letting me in my country you fucking idiot, eat your Maple Donut from Tim Hortons, search my shit and leave me the fuck alone. Canadian border guards are like Khloe Kardasians to the world, no one cares about them but they're just there because someone much bigger and better told them they had to be there. Do your job and make the world a better place by deporting those who can't speak english.

Will post picks sometime during the day, adjusted numbers and shit already, let's get it.

9 comments:

40 DEEP said...

Lankan says it all..... i got a nice blonde girl last time i came through and i had extra booze on me and told her i went over the limit. she was cool. did't ask me any stupid shit either.

BronxBomber said...

40 deep lmao all under 5'5 with rusted screw drivers and Hondas and pants in their socks.

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

lol fucking sounds like a great time. I remember coming back from the dominican one time with like 10 bottles of run in my bag. Got this old guy who asks me if i had extra booze. Said yes and that i would pay the duity. He than said "it's cool your a landscaper i know how you guys drink" and sent me on my way lol. Its true theres always a caase of beer at the shop and a bottle for shots. Ill post some picks a bit later. NHL has been fucking kicking my ass lately.

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Ok here we go. Lets see if we can get the NHL back on our side here.

NHL
LA Kings ML
Leafs ML
Islanders ML

Cant belive the kings are dogs in this game. Big play on the kings. Leafs have been on a bit of a roll and I see tham playing big at home. Also call me crazy but I think picking up Lupul is going to set Clarke MacArthur (played together in medicine hat. Medium play on the Leafs. As for the Islanders play, well I just got a feeling. I mean the canadians played that fucking crazy game last night. Price will be on the bench and there going to find it hard to get up for a game against the last place Islanders after thats game. Medium play on the Islanders.

Gl everyone!

Going to take Florida St -1, butler game over, michigan st game over, and U conn -1.5 in a 4 team parlay. Thanx for the picks JJ. Good to have ya back and gambling again lol.

BronxBomber said...

Last Wednesday/Thursday I couldn't pick a fucking winner. Things changed during the weekend though. I'm good to go, let's get it.

I REALLY love the Cali/Washington over just based on trends but my confidence has been a bit rattled post Superbowl. Lingerie Bowl was a life saver haha. Glad to be back.

Sportsdump said...

an excellent read! thanks for pointing me here!

Unknown said...

Good site man, what time of day do you usually post your picks? Always some good stories on here, VENT YOUR RAGE!!!

Unknown said...

Good stories on here, when do you usually post your picks? VENT YOUR RAGE!!!!

BronxBomber said...

thanks man. there's not a set time when I post picks, usually waiting for line movement or I'm busy but no later than 6pm each night I'd say, though usually much earlier.