Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dying Isn't As Bad as I thought

For starters, salute to everyone who told that Owens kid to fuck off. His arrogance keeps me entertained haha. I'm also on some meds and seeing weird shit so if this blog doesn't make sense,  it's the meds doing their job. Fuck it I'll point form this shit:

-My buddy was playing a show on Friday night in my neck of the woods, got wasted.
-Get to the place, someone picks a fight with my buddy, I jump in and get tossed. (I feel bad cause buddy didn't even get to play haha or get paid but I'm a loyal motherfucker, that shit was foul and drunk or sober I was always going to say something)
- I wake up and puke in some strange place.
-I realize I'm at my buddy's house in fucking Parkdale (like 20 miles from my house)
- I realize that buddy's wife is cool as shit so I try to clean up the puke so she wouldn't have to. Except I use her Ralph Lauren towels and pass out in the process.
- My other friend who happened to be sleeping next to me wakes me up and says we got to go, he needs insulin. I'm thinking fuck I wonder if he'll die. I'm so fucked up at this point.
- I puke on the streetcar, subway, bus, street and I get in the door and puke, try to sleep and im puking. Now I'm thinking this isn't normal, I need to go to the hospital.
-I call a cab company and tell them I need to go to the hospital and they better "hurry the fuck up." They told me to fuck off.
-I call another cab company and they're here in 5 mins.
- Doctor is like "this isn't the alcohol" then it hit me, my parents went away and last saturday my mom cooked a tonne of food and told me to freeze it on Monday. I hate eating shit that was thawed so I been eating that shit for a week and it spoiled.
- Doctor laughs, gives me shit that made me "un-wasted" tells me I have gastroentits or some shit and gives me anti-biotics.
- I come home and grab sea salt and throw it in my bath-tub and lay there, dying.
- I then prepare the dreaded email to apologize to buddy's wife cause I made her life hell, I open my inbox and she sends me a message "You're truly funny and sweet, just wanted to tell you thank you and it was great seeing you."
- I send the apology anyway thinking of all the shit I caused.
- Her response: "Don't be Silly"

A day in the life.

Recapping last few days:

NBA:
Suns -4 -110 (W)
Utah/Indiana over 206 -110 (L)
Charlotte/Sacramento over 198.5 -110 (W)

NCAA:
Detroit/Wright St. over 137 -110 (W)

Play of the Day:
Washington/Miami over 203 -110 (W)


Parlay: India -225, Sri Lanka -200 = Parlay at +115 (L)


Mavericks/Wizards over 204 -110 (Push)
Clippers/Celtics over 188 -110 (W)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to receive your picks. Thanks,

brannen21@hotmail.com

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Hey man if ya want to win some real money check out this website http://www.pickmonitor.com/profile/Angel+Owens .......... WTF! If I was going to pay anyone for picks I think it would be you,doug,chris or gabe lol. Sorry AO but we have followed your picks and know this run wont last lol.