Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Top Livable Cities My Ass

My fucking phone went off 6x at 7:10 this morning because someone who pays me to help him gamble was nervous about cricket. Dude had 10 grand on it and kept crying, fucking 7am. So now after I calm his ass down and tell him he's still going to win, I can't go back to sleep. It's 7am and I never get up at this time so the only thing on the tv is the News. So I'm watching this shit trying to jack off to Melissa Grelo (google her) and then she says: Vancouver is the World's most livable City according to some study. Followed by Melbourne, Vienna, Toronto and Calgary. I'm thinking what the fuck? Then the chick is going on and on about how great it is to have 3 Canadian Cities in the top 5 most livable in the World. Let's review this shit. 

Vancouver- you have a shitload of Chinese people fresh off the boat. They let you smoke all the weed you want but they're uptight about everything else. It rains 320 days a year, y'all had the Winter Olympics and weird shit happened like a kid dying on a track. Get Nelly Furtado and the rest of you weed smoking hippies the fuck out of here, all you got is hockey and the CFL. The only thing I can see myself doing in Vancouver is sitting on the corner smoking pinners playing hacky sack with Squeegee kids singing "I'm like a bird I only fly away" like Nelly Furtado was doing back in the day.

Melbourne- I don't know shit about Melbourne but on wikipedia I read this: Melbourne a reputation for having "four seasons in one day." Who the fuck wants to live in a place like this, it snows, rains, hail and shit all in one day. Plus what the fuck am I going to do there but play with Dingoes and make fun of the Indigenous people. Crocodile Dundee was a cool fucking movie but let's be honest, no one wants to live that sort of life. With crazy ass weather y'all must have shitty ass weed. Plus winter is in July or some shit and Summer is in December, get the fuck out of here with those fucked up dates Melbourne.

Vienna- I thought Vienna was in Italy but this shit is in Austria. Who the fuck wants to live out there, Hitler is from Vienna and they killed Jews out there. All I can envision is a bunch of Skinheads listening to Motorhead and wanting to kill people. Who the fuck wants to listen to Skinheads who play Motorhead and wear black leather all day. Austria been getting beaten the fuck down since they followed the German's lead, people from Austria are born to take defeats.

Toronto- High taxes, pretentious women, shitty public transit, untrained cops, a shitload of people who only know English when it is convenient to them, shitty weather, inflated real-estate, terrible crime, shitty secondary education, rush hour traffic that ends at 10:30am and starts again at 3pm, and shitty sports. You know the dude that talks a good game but deep down you know he has no fucking clue what he's talking about and he's a loser. That's Toronto, Toronto is like "Andy" from the Office. Yea, such a livable city.

Calgary- I don't know shit about Calgary but I know the Stampede and Rodeo is big over there. You also have even worse weather than Toronto. The girls probably all layered up because the weather is shitty and all you folks talk about is your oil. Great so you got oil, cowboys, ugly women and shitty weather. You're Top 5 in the world for what? A motherfucking guy chasing a goat or a bull on a rope? Get the fuck out Calgary.

Tomorrow I'll show you the real Top 5 Cities in the World. 

Recapping the Night: This is why I can no longer post picks on this site, check this out, if you sent me an email then these are the picks you got: 


Ohio State/Illinois over 135 -110 (W)
Michigan St +3.5 -110 (W)
Texas Christian/Utah under 137.5 -110 (W)
Play of the Day (hit this one hard):
Indiana Pacers -1 -110 (W)
NBA:
$2000 Toronto Raptors/Charlotte over 195 -110 (W)
$2000 Rockets/Pistons over 202.5 -110 (W)

So I made a deal with a Company who now have access to my picks. I made sure you loyal dudes were not going to be affected but it isn't working out. They don't want my picks being posted on the site. So for about a week I gave them exclusive picks, and posted "leans" on here, it just didn't work out and I can understand why. They don't want me posting picks on this site because a) They're paying for it. and b) They don't want any competitors to see it. Therefore I have to scrap the whole system. But this company isn't worried about the average gambler, they're worried about the sharks out there. So here's a sound solution that works in the best interest of everyone:

If you sent me an email today or yesterday then you're already taken care of. If you are interested in tailing/fading me and want to find out my picks then just leave your email in the comments section or email me (moneyhungry45@hotmail.com) and I'll be sending you picks daily. I'm not a professional sports handicapper, I used to do this out of interest but now people want in. I am not selling out, everything I do is out of my own time, up until recently I went a year without earning a dime so I'm going to get my loot. This doesn't affect you though, picks are and will always be free to you guys, I just can't post them on the site because some Suits are scared of other suits and they have every right to be. So once again, if you're interested in my picks, email me if you haven't already OR leave your email in the comments section and I'll get back to you on a day to day basis with picks. Hope that clears it up.

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

14 comments:

Jay Maas said...

would love some picks....hit em hard yesterday. Jay094@gmail.com

Bernard MacInnis said...

bmacinnisjr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

would love some picks.....

jay in barrie,,

brokendock28@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Always dig your picks man!! - Hit me - mwthomson@gmail.com

GorillaMzungu said...

http://kachepa360.com/musician-alpha-romeo-and-brisky-sex-scandal-finally-revealed

Anonymous said...

would love to keep tailing you. Great job JJ.

montreal_10@hotmail.com

HAMMER TOWN NICK said...

Hey brother. So i spent the last few days in toronto and your right just a bunnch of fucking cock eating fuckes. Anyways i'm back in the hammer and would like to say congrats on finally getting that respect for your pics bro. Its about time someone noticed what we all knew. Would love to tail ya still as well. Shoot me a e-mail at macnevinlandscaping@hotmail.com or toss it on my blog. Ill keep laying my shitty picks down as well lol.

NCAA parlay
#1
ohio ml
ball st ml
Chicago bulls ml
knicks ml
spurs ml

#2
geo washington ml
akron ml
kentucky ml

NHL

sharks ml
thrashers ml
lightning ml

Gl everyone !

Anonymous said...

Would love your picks. West2041@hotmail.com. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say keep up the great work. You're an incredible writer :)

adam carter from the hammer!! said...

eh bro whats good!! i still like to see the picks if you don't mind adam.carter04@gmail.com
let the winners be yours!

BronxBomber said...

Adam, taken care of.

Anon thanks, seeing as you're sending smiley faces you're either a chick or a homo, welcome lol. If you're a homo tell your friends to support the blog, from a safe distance where I can't get aids.

If you're a chick then holla.

If you're a dude then stop using smiley faces when conversing with other men.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'll take your picks
mcurrie17@cogeco.ca

Anonymous said...

Im a chick :D