Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

But I'm The Bad Guy

I was supposed to get the box tomorrow, it wouldn't have been the good box but it wouldn't have been the bad box either, just normal box. The head is always good though, sex is just an appetizer in my life. However, it's not happening anymore, she isn't coming over and thus she'll get a special spot on my blog because I'll be forced to watch "Debbie Does Dallas" while jacking off because of this fucked up shit. Let me think of a name for this chick, let's call her Deloris. I can't think of a worse name for someone than Deloris. Deloris has a boyfriend who resembles the fag (sorry Krispe) in today's display pic. I don't know the guy but he's some emotional fuck-head apparently and they been going out for like 8 months (I hope he ain't reading this, and if you are, your girl gave me dome in the following places: Yonge and Eglington Silvercity Cinemas, Yonge and Sheppard Famous Players Cinemas, the family washroom at Yorkdale Mall, the family washroom at Fairview Mall, various hotels around Toronto and  5 years ago when she was in highschool she blew me in the Parking lot for her 18th birthday.

So Deloris loves her boyfriend, her words not mine, but lately he's been verbally abusive. I would be too if my girlfriend was blowing dudes in mall washrooms and shit. But anyways tonight they had a big fight and dude threatened to kill himself haha. That's what the internet is making people do, they eat the box fully clothed then go home. They wake up in the morning, eat their cocoa-puffs, then they go on facebook, see their status has been changed "It's Complicated" and they start threatening suicide. Nigga her vagina ain't even that good, she gets too wet, it's like trying to drive in a tsunami. However Deloris "loves" him despite the fact that she has no problem coming over, she buys me video games lmao, and she makes these ground beef wraps that taste like heaven.

So today she's telling me about this homo. About how 5 months ago when she really needed him he was there for her and she loves him and one day she thinks he could be the one. HaHa women are fucked. However then she goes on about him being verbally abusive. So I say listen you're a grown ass women, it's probably only going to get worse. She then says "but I love him." I'm tempted to say "if you loved him you wouldn't be blowing me on a bi-weekly basis." However I still want the box so I say some dumb shit like "if you love yourself then you'll leave." Then she says "but no, he'll kill himself if I leave." Child please, 23 years old and your saying dumb shit like that, if a dude kills himself over the box (like Chris Henry did) then I hate to say shit about the bed but they weren't worth it in the first place.

Recapping the night: Missed free throws are great (reverse psychology.) Down 1400. 

Contact Info: Moneyhungry45@hotmail.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you put up your best plays.....my account is on its last leg

BronxBomber said...

I'll fix this situation by tomorrow send me your email or send me an email (moneyhungry45@hotmail.com) and I'll get back to you.