Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

no blog

ya there's no way in hell i'm blogging. im dying here haha. Toronto to Philly, missed my connection, Philly to Chicago for a pit stop, Chicago to Phoenix, Slept on an airport seat for literally 30mins cause the cleaning crew came out, 8 hours later go on a flight to Vegas. I left for Vegas 11:30am on Tuesday morning. I arrived in Vegas 7:35 am Wednesday morning. 6 days later im back here, a lot of people called me on Friday with the whole Rage thing and me in the studio etc. Let's just say I made most of it back. Minor incident with the cops in Philly had me pissed and I went hard as fuck on Thursday. I'm doing well tho, I lost, had the time of my life and the Lingerie bowl was the best thing ever. I'm doing as good as I can, sweating  and I cant even type. I'll blog when I can, no picks for a bit I think, worn out, peace.

No comments: