Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Friday, October 1, 2010

Let's Pretend Nothing is Wrong

I read an alarming stat today. 4 gay teens have committed suicide over the past two days, all around the same age. The common problem is that they were being bullied. Now I'll be the first to say I don't really like to see two dude's kissing or two dudes in tights walking the street but it really has no impact on my life. I'm blaming the education system on this one because until recently I always felt being gay was a choice. Then I think back to my childhood and in every grade there was one or two kids playing hop-scotch and hung with the girls who would walk around with Barbies. I started thinking about it and these kids didn't make a "choice." They were 6 maybe 7 years old, they were just born that way, nothing you do would change that. I grew up in an ignorant society where everyone believed God would burn gays and if you have a kid before marriage you're going to hell. Among other things, growing up we literally "rested" on Sunday because God did. To this day, despite growing up in a strict Catholic household no one could give me a straight answer on how Jesus died for MY sins (and I believe in God just not all the mythical stuff that comes with Jesus)

It's time we start breaking this shit down, kids are sometimes born gay. They can't help it and not everyone is cut from the same cloth, parents and the fucking education needs to do something to change this. 4 teenage kids killing themselves in two days over something they can't control is ridiculous. The dickheads that bully these kids (and looking back in my life I was often one of them) need to realize that another dude being gay has no impact on your own life, one's individuality. I couldn't care less who is gay or straight unless you try something on me then you're getting your face bashed in. Other than that, if you get it up the ass, that has nothing to do with me and I think it's time the schools start sending out that message.

However, because we live in an ignorant ass world, these 4 teens who did nothing wrong have to suffer and everyone will turn a blind eye. Instead we'll go to school to learn trigonometry and the periodic table. I've used neither of that shit since grade 10 but somehow it was so fucking important that they stuffed it down my throat growing up but didn't explain to me that sometimes those who are gay have no choice. Some other poor soul will hang himself this week because he was bullied and it will all become okay because he was gay. Had he been a black kid in a white ass hick town who killed himself because people threw banana peels at him then rest assured those dickheads Rev. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been in the news and organizing a march/candlelight vigil. Instead let's do what this world does best, pretend it didn't happen and let's keep being ignorant. 

Recapping the Night: 
Play of the Day:
$600 Liverpool +110
$1091.66 Oklahoma St. -2.5 -110
Total Wagered: $1691.66
Total Returned: $2084.08
Total Profit: $392.42
Total Earned to Date: $1084.08

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

4 comments:

P is nicer. said...

did you read about that or see it on Ellen? i saw the Ellen clip on the news.

BronxBomber said...

World star hip hop gnr

boombyeyeah said...

don't be ashamed that you watch ellen.... i know you do. we all do.

BronxBomber said...

I rather go to a Justin Bieber concert than watch an episode of Ellen. At 4pm if I'm home I watch Maury on fox.

We've tested 24 men for Laquinta and here are 4 more. When it comes to 5 month old Deandre...

Jamal, Knowshawn, Terell, and Demarion...you are not the father.