Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Telling You How I Really Feel

See, I could easily put up some positive bullshit about life and not only would I be a better person but my picks wouldn't suck so much. Then again it'd all be fabricated bullshit so more hatred for everything that isn't me:

A couple years ago, when I used to make good money I'd go to school and pretty much get wasted. I worked with the school pub bartender at other venues so everything was on the house. I'd go, get hammered and go to class. I have this problem where alcohol irritates my bladder so I'd just be pissing people off in lectures, walking to the bathroom incoherently and often making large grunt noises. These days are long gone. I'm in an effort to become a better person so I try, emphasis on the word try, to become a better person.

Let me take you back to last week. I have an hour to kill and the school decided to jack up beer prices because they know fuck all. It now costs $5 for a bottle of Canadian. So I decide to hit up my friend in the computer lab who is inevitably "sexting" his French girl and listening to fucking T-Pain. I go to the lab, put my bag down and bring out the Fries and Hamburger I got for $4.75. I hadn't eaten all day and I thought why the fuck not. Almost immediately this Aghan looking girl comes up to me and says "Sir you can't eat here." The old me would have told her to eat me but I'm trying to change so I say, "sorry" and I put the stuff back into my bag. She then asks me for my student card. Okay now she's taking it too far because she's acting like a motherfucking border guard and I'm increasingly fighting the urge to ejaculate on her veil while singing "What a Wonderful World." But no, the nice guy in me gives her the card and I bite my tongue. She does something with it it, probably stuck it up her cunt after watching my sexy face (come on now you know I'm sexy) and she gives it back.

Today, one week later, I find out I've been fined $3.08 for some school infraction. Bull-fucking-shit. This clearly isn't about the money, this is about principle. This Afghan should be motherfucking thankful she isn't in Kabul dodging bombs and tossing the salad of the Taliban. She could barely fucking speak english but yet I have to listen to her war-torn, world-vision loving ass. You ain't no NYPD you bitch. Fucking hell ain't nothing worse than losing a bet and being alerted that you have to now pay $3.08 cents because some dumb Afghan refugee who shouldn't even be in the country decided to use the pussy ass authority she has to fuck you over for a half of a pint. The only reason she's a fucking hall monitor is because it's her last ditch effort of finding some freak to fuck her hairy cunt because if she doesn't find someone her father will marry her off to her brother. Yet I'm the motherfucking one that has to pay the fine. Fucking hell this girl should be thankful she isn't married to some 65 year old pedophile in Saudi Arabia who sticks Coke Zero bottles up her butt and films it. However me, the dude who speaks proper english (semi) gets decent grades and didn't ride on a donkey to my high school has to pay a $3 fine because some dumb bitch said so.

Recapping the Night: Was prepared for this, I have to learn to stop hitting home runs and settle for bunt singles, too ambitious.
Loss of $800 on the night
Total Earned to Date: $1744.10

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

2 comments:

Scott said...

That story got me rattled. I wouyld go ape shit.

Sally Jesse Raphael said...

that's fuckin ridiculous. at western they just ask you to leave. if you're logged into a computer, they may ban you from the labs for a small period of time. so you just can't log on.

but most people have laptops so it doesn't matter.