Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where Do I Sign Up?

Recently there was a soccer match in Genoa, Italy between Serbia and Italy for Europe qualification. The game lasted all but 10 minutes before the traveling supporters, the Serbians stopped the match with their actions. They burned an Albanian flag, they attacked the team buses, they decided to throw things on the pitch and then started promoting fascism. The social networks were buzzing with "oh my God the horror" while other people who haven't thrown a snowball in their lives were talking about how amazing and hardcore the scenes were and just kept on dick-riding (I've been trying not to cuss so I could make more money but I can't help it)

Then you have me, wondering where the hell do I sign up. Do I care about international soccer? Not one bit. Do I care about foreign affairs in Serbia, Albania, Turkey, etc..not really but damn when you look at the whole situation, it's not a bad life at all, heck I even did research. The guy in today's picture is Ivan Bogdanov. A 30 year old Serbian Ultra/hooligan/thug who has a deep military past and leads the supporter group for the Serbian domestic team, Red Star Belgrade. Look at him, who the hell would hire him? I wouldn't trust this guy to deliver my newspaper. Yet him, and his 300 or so followers don't work, they look well fed, they could afford clothes and the most alarming fact, they travel to different countries and voice their displeasure at the world. What the hell. Why the fuck can't that be me. Here I am working my ass off on a paper about Natives and the effects of seclusion and somewhere on the other side of the world there are people my age going to different countries, burning things down and going back home to do it again next week.

Ivan was arrested for about 6 hours then released. Next week he'll probably be burning more things to protest the management of Red Star Belgrade. He probably gets laid by high school seniors that are impressed with his tattoos and military past. Why the hell am I not living that life? I'm not interested in burning flags or doing the Hitler Salute but shit I want to voice my displeasure just like everyone else. Here I am flicking channels and I'm forced to tolerate things like "guidos" "men who call themselves Barbies" "skinny jeans" " Bieber-mania" and "fist pumping." Or, I could travel to war torn countries, burn a couple flags and voice my displeasure for my own race and I get to travel the continent and burn things and not worry about consequences. You be the judge, is Ivan really as immoral as Justin Bieber or the Black Eyed Peas? Who is the real criminal? I'm ready to hand in my degree and burn things for a living come on y'all you know you want too....

Recapping the Night: Bunt singles....When you grab a -3 and the score works out to 59-7 in your favour then it's natural to feel like you want more than the double digits I've earned last night. Patience and bunt singles lol
College Football:
$200 South Florida +10.5 -110 (L)
$300 West Virginia/South Florida over 44 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Kansas State -3 -105= Return of $1171.43
Total Wagered: $1100
Total Returned: $1171.43
Total Profit: $71.43
Total Earned to Date: $2360.98

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

Ramboh said...

one of those partizan belgrade supporters has rapist glasses and he WILL rape you.

BronxBomber said...

Meh, I'll remember when I depart to Serbia to never use toilet paper, we'll see how much he likes it. LMAO

Clean swipe said...

suuuuure you will..... you shower every time you shit. and when you shit in public, you sit in the sink and splash water up your ass hahaha.