Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Go Buy this Album

He might be a deranged Serbian degenerate with no hope at ever accomplishing much in life but he's one hell of an artist. I never promote shit and you know when you have songs on your album like " Coke to the Kids" "I smoke crack" and "White Van full of Mexicans" it's nothing short of a masterpiece. It costs $3 to purchase (if you think the album is worth more then you could literally buy it for more) and you get to listen to it first before purchase. It's one of those digital things. 






NCAA 12pm games (all -110):
$200 Notre Dame -6.5 (L)
$200 Penn St. -9.5= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Ohio State -23.5= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 West Virginia -13.5 (L)
$200 Arkansas/Mississippi over 58= Return of $381.82 (W)
NCAA 3:30pm games:
$300 Cal -3 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Louisville -3 -115= Return of $560.87 (W)
$300 Georgia Tech +4 -110 (L)
$300 Ok St/Nebraska over 58 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
NHL (Scott's Picks):
$200 Montreal +105= Return of $410 (W)
$200 Chicago/Columbus over 5.5 -115 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Brock Lesnar -150 (L)
Total Wagered:$3200
Total Returned: $3261.79
Total Profit: $61.79
Total Earned to Date: $2589.84

19 comments:

Scott said...

Hockey board isn't great, but what about the over 44 in the Saints-Browns game? You think the Browns can hold up their end of the bargain?

Scott said...

Sorry I mean under 44

BronxBomber said...

I like it but it's counter productive for the -12.5 I took on the Saints. Do you see a 30-10 game? I think it's worth a look tell me what you think.

Scott said...

Ya it's kinda counter productive, but I think the Browns could easily put up only like 9 points and it flies under.

BronxBomber said...

Scott's pick it is lol. Let's get it.

Scott said...

Haha okay, my neck's on the line. Good luck

Scott said...

What the hell is happening to all your picks lol

BronxBomber said...

I'd love to say I'm surprised but this is what the No Fun League does to people's accounts. Plenty time though.

Scott said...

This Saints game is madness

BronxBomber said...

Nothing will beat last week where I must have been down near 1000 heading into the 4th. I end the 1pm day only losing 100 I was in awe. All these games are madness and I don't understand anything. Ravens..really?

Scott said...

Can't believe any of these games. New Orleans takes a free TD to push it over. Bullshit

BronxBomber said...

Ya I'm contemplating suicide. 0-6-1 what a turn of events. SF was up. Steelers were inches away. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it's all good. I got about 90secs to decide what to do. Im seriously considering throwing another grand on the Pats. Decisions decisions.

Scott said...

If the Pats can't pull it off then you're pretty much down for the count eh?

BronxBomber said...

Just laid it down. Ya I'd call it a year. I really need this though NBA soon.

Scott said...

Nice win btw, that could have been a rough loss

BronxBomber said...

Feels like a loss. Shaking like a leaf right now I swear after that hit the post I was on my knees blacking out and shit. Fucking scary lol. I was about to withdraw everything from the account and call it a year even with the win but I managed to calm myself down. I'm watching the tv channel that shows the fireplace Lol trying to breath and shit. fucked up.

With that said I'm hitting the Sunday nighter game. What a day.

Scott said...

Tough game to pick. Vikings are wierd this year

Anonymous said...

Cant wait until the NBA season starts. So much more predictable than the NFL. Fuckin balls this year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта juliusjames.blogspot.com