Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Can't Be Real

R.I.P. Norman Krates, never knew you but you were fucking talented. It's a shame that people with such talent who are fathers, husbands, and contribute to the world get recruited by God and we're left here with mechaplines. I'm so fucking pissed off today especially after that 2nd and goal fumble that ruined any hope of pushing the over but I won't complain, not when there's kids in this world wondering why they'll never see their father again.

Today I was in the zone and it was a long ass day. To get through the day I found an old classic posted by someone on facebook. Supertramp's "The Logic Song." Such a fucking masterpiece the way Roger Hodgson captures life. If you haven't heard it check it out here: The Logical Song. We start off as innocent beautiful kids then we're programmed into units, machines which strips of any personal identity, of any feeling. Such a fucking good song I swear nothing was going to ruin my day, til somehow the youtube playlist went to a "remix" of the song where you can listen to here. What the fuck Scooter. The only Scooter I know is my friend in Salford who likes to do a lot of ketamine and wake up naked in other people's houses. Fuck you Scooter, fuck your gay ass techno music fuck Hamburg because that's where your from and fuck your bitch ass parents who somehow contributed to that gay ass music.

If you listen to "Scooter" from Hamburg please never return to this page again, I won't miss the hit. How the fuck do you fuck up a classic like that is beyond me. It's taken every bone in my body to not find out who the fuck this band is and start sending death threats. Hell I even took the time to check out expedia.ca for flights to Hamburg so I could find out who the fuck these people are and who listens to this garbage. I got turned off when I saw the $993 dollar price (not a bad price by the way but fuck Hamburg.) I hope people who listen to this shit never have kids, they never find a real job in their lives, they live from pay cheque to pay cheque until one day they get fired. Then I hope their house gets foreclosed or they get evicted. Then, because they're already closet gays I hope they become male prostitutes. Then I hope they get caught on drug possession of ecstasy and they have to go to jail. Then I hope in prison every day, 5 black guys who all weigh over 290lbs rapes them, over and over for their remaining 3 year sentence. So if you listen to "Scooter" beware, someone's bound to rape you.

Recapping the Night: Oh what a night. Terrible. Disgusting. Disgraceful. Pathetic. 24-28, Florida St. has the ball with 53 seconds left on the NC State 4 yard line. I really need the touchdown to save the day. 2nd and goal so you figure I got 3 chances to get 4 yards and get the push. The fucking Florida St. QB drops the fucking ball. No pressure or anything, it hit the back of his RB and he drops the ball. NC State recovers. I'll recap once the Suns game is over, fucking hell.

MLB:
$200 Giants/Rangers over 7 -105= Return of $390.48 (W)
NHL:
$300 Columbus/Edmonton over 5.5 -120 (L)
NBA:
$200 Phoenix Suns +7 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
NCAA:
$400 Florida State -3.5 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Florida State/NC State over 59 -110 (L)
Total Wagered: $1700
Total Returned: $772.30
Total Loss: $927.70
Total Earned to Date: $3175.15
 
Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sports interaction has Denver at +1 now. Sure hope they don't loose by one.

BronxBomber said...

I noticed and yelled a big "fuck" this morning it was at -1 -115 I was thinking -1.5 would be in the cards. Complete turn around. Ah well can't cry about it now.

Scott said...

You want a pick tonight, or you just want the one NBA pick for all the marbles?

BronxBomber said...

Ya if you like anything hit me up I'll put a small play on it.

KIMBO PRICE said...

Y'ALL BETTER NOT HAVE SEAN PRICE AND SCOOTER ON THE SAME FUCKIN PLAYLIST..... IF YOU DO. ERASE MY SHIT AND GO FUCK YOURSELF.


BOTSWANA

Scott said...

Flyers @ Pens (-140) or maybe even -1.5(+210)

BronxBomber said...

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Wow... did yesterday put you on tilt or what?

BronxBomber said...

ya. It wasn't the loss but the way I lost. 2nd and goal and a fucking qb drops the ball with no pressure. blah

Anonymous said...

It may be premature, but you may want to put a trusted friend on suicide watch. Down by 9.

BronxBomber said...

Double digits now. They arent playing bad either they just refuse to guard 3s. Let's see what the 3rd quarter brings.

Anonymous said...

I go to about 7 raptors games a year and watch games all year. 10 points is nothing this early. No need to panic yet. I put all my money tonight on parlay OKC, DAL, and ATL. So far so good.

BronxBomber said...

Not the worst half in the world, but not the ideal half when you have 2 dimes on it. I'll re-assess things in the 4th or I might take the loss and count my blessings. Good luck on your parlay.

Anonymous said...

laker pick isnt a bad play. ill be surprised if you miss that one.

BronxBomber said...

It's quite alright if I do, won't mind if it ends this way. Thanks for the support though lol.

Scott said...

Shit dude sorry for the pick, if I could have seen that edmonton win coming we coulda nailed it.

BronxBomber said...

No worries bro it's all good.