Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Recapping Saturday Night

There's not much worse than thinking you pushed and celebrating. For whatever reason I got buzzed and mixed up Oklahoma St (+3) and South Carolina -5.5. I'm thinking I pushed with the SC game and then I look at my account, it's like a shot to the groin, life goes on blog returns Monday.

MLB:
$500 Yankees -120 (L)
NCAAF 12pm games:
$200 Maryland +14.5 -110 (L)
$200 NC State -7.5 -110 (L)
$200 Texas A&M -3.5 -110 (L)
$200 Georgia -14.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)

NCAAF 3-5pm games:
$200 Iowa -3.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Iowa/Michigan over 54 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
$200 Ok St. +3 -115= Return of $373.91 (W)
$400 Arkansas +3.5 -115 (L)
$400 South Carolina -5.5 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Pittsburgh (NCAAF) -2 -115= Return of $1121.74 (W)

Total Wagered: $3300
Total Returned: $2641.11
Total Loss: $658.89
Total Earned to Date: $2420.78

14 comments:

Scott said...

You like the Packers -3.5 at all?

BronxBomber said...

I did/do but Rodgers had the concussion it was one red flag then I saw the inactive list:

Matthews, Chillar, Tauscher, McDonald, Newhouse, Pickett, Finley and Neal. Bulaga for Tauscher;

I'm staying away based on that.

Scott said...

Fair enough, it depends on how healthy Rodgers is I guess

Scott said...

Unlucky 1:00 games for you... wow that houston spread has gotta blow

BronxBomber said...

That's my fault I just got scared shitless. I got Texans at -4 and Giants at -10.5. I hope no one bet Texans -4.5 but I don't even think it went to that. My bad. Truthfully though I wanted the Lions to kick the FG. I have a HUGEEEEEE 4 team Parlay that is still in tact.

Giants -4
Giants/Lions over 45.5
Cowboys -4
Colts -4.

Pro-line.

Scott said...

I think the Skins might pull an upset. Do you think pro-line is worth it?

BronxBomber said...

No it ain't worth it at all. Only reason I play it is because 2 weeks ago my mom told me she had a dream that I won. So I play the pools and a small play. Though today I was walking by the store and I thought today is my day. I laid 100 on 11 to 1 odds. If the Cowboys hold I'll see what I'm going to do with the final game. It would make sense to hedge the other way because I'm set to make $1100 if Colts win by 4. Plus the 600 Play of the day I have. We'll see lol too much math but to answer your question, pro-line isn't worth it.

BronxBomber said...

Just as I type that the game is tied..arghhhhhhhhhhh

Scott said...

I wish I could support your pick but I'm a huge Vikings fan lol

BronxBomber said...

Ref has money on this game for fuck sakes impossible to catch.

Scott said...

Sorry about the pick but thank god for a win finally.

BronxBomber said...

it's all good lol do or die this colts game. I'm down about 8 bills I'll add 3 to the Colts.

Anonymous said...

is the unicorn colts number -3 or -4? makes a big diff. no?

BronxBomber said...

eat a dick with aids. while getting fucked by Andy Dick.