Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Scared, Real Scared.


Today's video is not safe for work but click it anyway and if you get fired just get a good lawyer to sue them claiming ageism or some shit. If you've viewed the video then you'll understand at what I'm getting at. I have a deep fear of something that has been disturbing me for a very long time. Death, unwanted children, the fear of being unemployed forever are all legitimate grounds to be scared. However, in my world I'm scared that I'm going to be forced to become a slave again. These hands aren't meant for picking cotton, the most strenuous activity they do is massage my dick. I like to drink pints of beer, sleep with mediocre girls, and gamble on sports, no where in there am I built for cheap labour yet I'm afraid that soon enough it's going to happen. Yes Massa!

It was only like 400 years ago they started moving us to the West Indies and American colonies where we worked for the white people and got our asses kicked. We were innocent then, look how things have changed. It's 2010, and we're jumping off rooftops to dry hump white girls and then we're ripping off her clothes. Martin Luther King, the lady who sat at the front of the bus (I forgot her name and don't feel like looking it up) and Gary Coleman have all died for our rights and freedoms. (the white people loved Gary and it made their perceptions of us change) So instead of getting a job or going to school and becoming something we've now decided to dry gang-bang white girls and act like savages. If they made us slaves when we were fucking innocent what the fuck will the white man do when we're guilty as shit?

You have a gay black dude telling people to hide your kids and husbands because they're raping everybody out here. The fuck? He has made at least 6 figures off that dumb shit. You have these Jamaicans humping the shit out of the white girl in today's video. You have Bishop Eddie Long who supposedly is homophobic sending pictures of himself to little boys. You have Plaxico Burress shooting himself in the foot and lastly you have Somalian pirates who live in huts stealing millions of dollars from ships. It's only a matter of time before white people get pissed off and start whipping us again to pick cotton. Is this all fucking necessary? Why can't we just get normal 9 to 5 jobs, watch sports and for our release we line-up on Friday's outside Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits and get ourselves the 3-piece instead of the 2. However, we much rather entertain ourselves by jumping on a white girl in the hood. It's coming and when it does I'll be here to say "I told you so."

Recapping the night: As terrible as the night was I find solace in the fact that I would have had a pprofitable night if I had gotten 3 more points in the Suns game. Brutal and it's something that is unmeasurable when betting on NBA, a team's ability to quit. 31-11 in that last quarter and I lost the over by 3 points. Oh well, hockey limited the damage any further, thanks Scott . 
Ncaa Football:
$300 over Boise St/LT 64 -110= Return of 572.73 (W)
$400 Boise St. -37 -110 (L)
NBA:
$300 PHX/Trailblazers over 200.5 -110 (L)
$300 Lakers/Rockets over 195.5 -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
Scott's Pick:
$100 Leafs -1.5 +200= Return of $300 (W)
Play of the Day:
$600 Heat -105 (L)
Total Wagered: $2000
Total Returned: $1445.46
Total Loss: $554.54
Total Earned to Date:$3326.21

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO holy shit... the video man

Scott said...

Nothing really exciting on the NHL board tonight. I'll keep looking at the match ups trying to find something.

I don't know too much about NBA but you think the Heat get their shit together and blow Phily out of the water tonight?

BronxBomber said...

I don't trust them especially on a back to back. One thing we could expect is a "backlash." On the other hand this team scored 9 pts in the first quarter, was bullied by Shaq and Big Baby and lived and died with a jump shot. I can't see them turning it around in less than 25 hours even with an inferior opponent.

Scott said...

As long as bad, terrible things happen to Bosh i'll be happy.

Scott said...

How about over 5.5 in Atl vs NYR? Biron vs Mason. Two of the highest scoring teams, while also giving up some of the most goals per game this year. I don't see anything to say the game is going under.

BronxBomber said...

Thx.

Anonymous said...

LOL after the initially hilarity of morons jumping off roofs wore off. I agree with what you've said WTF wrong with these monkey ass negros? before anyone goes off on one iam black.. Bronx knows me IRL. But by choice and proper upbringing I don't act like that. That's just foolishness.