Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, October 18, 2010

They're Worse than The Jersey Shore Cast

Before I get into it today let me ask that you keep a few people in your thoughts and prayers. A friend of a friend lost her 7 month old child this past week, please say a prayer and also keep Rutgers DT Eric LeGrande who is now paralyzed from the neck down after the game vs. Army in your prayers. We take all this stuff for granted but God is always recruiting regardless of the age and you never know when something  or someone could be taken away from you.Then there's the kid who will never move again and all he wanted to do was play football and get an education. God bless them.

On a much lighter note, I'm on the bus Friday going to see Jackass. Of course because I live in Scarborough and white people refuse to sit at the back where the blacks sit, I get an empty seat at the back near some Jamaican girl. We got the whole backseats to ourselves because the whites are scared and rather stand in the crowded front. I wish I joined them. For about 5 minutes straight she's yelling into her phone. She keeps saying "hear wuh me ah say" and all this other gibberish. It's starting to piss me off and I start wishing I had a KKK costume but eventually she shut up. Then about 10 minutes later she realizes she misses her stop and gets up while the bus is going. I seen this coming a mile away, she gets up but the bus is going like 70km/hr and she's about to fall. I got 2 options, I either support her fat ass and try to catch her or do the smart thing, get the fuck out of the way. I dodged this girl like I was Adrian Petersen and she was a middle linebacker. Bam, she doesn't land on me and lands hard on the seat to which her head tilts back and hits the back, where there is no support.

So the Nutty Professor is now angry and says to me "yuh can't blood clot help me?" Full marks by the way for using a medical condition to express how you feel. To which I say "sorry is your blood turning into a solid state? if you lost a few pounds maybe you wouldn't suffer from blood clots." Now the white people in the front overheard this and start laughing, the female version of Fat Albert is getting mad and she storms off the bus and flips me off. That's when it hit me, Jamaicans are just as bad as the cast as the Jersey Shore. They come here with shitty ass dancehall music that is supposed to supplement reggae legends like Peter Tosh and Bob Marley. They talk about how they have the greatest land in the world and how amazing Jamaica is. So why the fuck did y'all emigrate and they have a version of "fist-pumping" except it's called "Dutty-Wine" and is fucking gay especially when men do it. (I'll post a link to the dance at the end of this entry, it's a must see.)

Besides the good weed these people really don't offer anything to anyone. The music isn't worth anything anymore because like everything else in the world it's a bunch of men in skinny jeans singing and dancing. The food used to be good but now there's a Caribbean store on every corner and most of the time they just microwave it. They used to have good beef patties but the Jamaican guy who runs the store has anger issues so I don't even go there anymore. These people are worse than emo kids who spend all day listening to Adam Lambert and dress up in capes. Always fucking angry thinking the world owes them something. Fuck you, fuck your shitty ass ackee and saltfish, fuck Snow for thinking he was one of y'all when he made up "Informer", fuck your english that no one understands and fuck the government for wasting all the welfare on you guys. I won't hate on Cool Runnings though, still one of my favourite movies of all time. I'm just playing Jamaicans, don't shoot me. 

Here's a video of the dance, watch the whole thing because there's a surprise at the end:

Recapping the night: Arghhhhhhh the push that shouldn't have pushed. Whatever, tomorrow's a new day.
NFL Early Games:
$400 Texans -4 -115= Return of $400 (Push)
$400 Giants -10.5 -105 (L)
$200 Browns/Steelers over 37.5 -110= Return of $381.82 (W)
4pm NFL games:
$200 Raiders +7 -115 (L)
$400 Cowboys +1.5 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$900 Colts -3 -115= Return of $900 (Push)
Total Wagered: $2500
Total Returned: $1681.82
Total Loss: $818.18
Total Earned to Date: $1602.60

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

8 comments:

Scott said...

Anything on the EPL game?

BronxBomber said...

A small nothing play on Sunderland.

Syles P(ubic hair) said...

how was the movie then?

BronxBomber said...

The worst shit I've seen since Reno 911.

Scott said...

you got the +0.5 for Sunderland or moneyline?

BronxBomber said...

10 on the moneyline +270

Scott said...

Hopefully they get a couple with the man advantage

bigL said...

that video is fuckin hilarious dude. titans is probably the safest bet i've seen you make in a minute.