Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I don't Know How You Do It

With the parents gone this week I'm doing my best impression of being a single parent. Only difference is that because he's the youngest my parents spoiled his ass so I'm taking care of a guy who is more than capable of doing things on his own. The guy woke me up on Sunday at like 9am because he wanted to visit the Halloween store. You're 15 fucking years old, a grown ass man and you want me to take you to the Halloween store? I really don't know how you single parents do it and I'm dealing with a 15 year old cock, I could only imagine what it's like with a 2-year old or some bed-wetter that just started Kindergarten.

I have a full day of school, I come home and find a recipe off the net and I try my best to cook a hot meal. I'm fucking incompetent though so it takes me an hour and a half with preparation to complete any dish. Then I spend 30 minutes cleaning the kitchen and even though he's capable of making his own lunch for the next day, the dude makes a mess so I do that. I throw in a load of laundry and finally get a chance to watch my Yankees get raped. I barely have anytime to wank. Who the fuck wants to do this for the rest of their lives, the reward will never match-up to all the time you spent raising the kid. It's a lose-lose situation for most of you  single parents out there and that fucking sucks. 

Unless you're raising the next Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber and that kid could make millions of dollars you're pretty much fucked. The kid's going to grow up then blame his father for not being there and just live life all fucked up and make excuses every step of the way. Or you might have a kid who goes to University for art history and lives in your basement for the next 30 years and you have to do everything for them because they went out and got a shitty ass degree and they're now working at Michael's arts and crafts store talking about how great life is. Single parents, if I were you I'd be on craigslist personals, lavalife, e-harmony, plenty of fish, fuck if I was a single parent I'd be looking at this: Russian Brides for a Fee. I wouldn't be looking for Mr. or Mrs. Right either I'd take what I could get and the world is desperate enough out there to help you out because you're pretty much screwed if the kid turns out to be a shithead. 

Recapping the night:
 Lost $150

Contact info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com
May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

13 comments:

Scott said...

Not gonna have to sweat out the Inter game

Anonymous said...

Well done on the Valencia game. Another ill informed soccer pick. Keep em coming.

BronxBomber said...

Agreed was so wrong with Inter today and Arsenal yesterday as well.

Scott said...

Had to read that like 6 times to realize it was sarcasm lol

What you think about the under 5.5 in the buffalo v Atlanta game?

BronxBomber said...

I'm not good with NHL. Mainly because I don't watch it until playoff time or when someone hands me free Leafs tickets lol. Do you like it? I'll throw a few on it.

Scott said...

I think Miller might rebound from his rough start. I don't know man, might be a toss up.

BronxBomber said...

Thanks I'll throw a 20 on the over.

Scott said...

Over?

Anonymous said...

LOL. Read the original comment wrong and just took the over by accident. Oops lol, oh well thanks for the play anyway.

Scott said...

Ha good luck either way

Scott said...

Thats shitty you misread the under. lol

BronxBomber said...

I'll call it a blessing you've been hitting hockey lately so I'm going to start laying more on your plays lol you're getting called up to the big leagues.

Scott said...

Haha thanks bro good luck with the rest of your picks tonight