Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Public Transport is For the Failures of Life

If you really want to see the extent of what I'm going to talk about then click this click Not Safe For Work but Well worth your time. I've been in riding on public transit for years now and I've come to the conclusion it's all the same shit. The biggest, nastiest, most pathetic losers of this world are the ones that use public transit and I fit in this category. Well really, it isn't my fault, my parents sucked at life and they're the reason as to why I have to ride the bus/train. I've used public transit in New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Charlotte, New Jersey, and Cleveland. Regardless of the city, it's always the same shit. Filled in a space where everyone surrounding me won't do anything with their lives but be pathetic ass losers, yet I ride this shit daily...

Puke, sex, guns, fights, one-legged animals, trannies, homeless people, I've seen it all. Public transit is like church for people destined to make it to hell. The bus drivers don't make the experience any easier with their lazy ass ways but in all reality public transit is fucking useless when it isn't rush hour. No one uses that shit to get jobs where I live, they're all going to court or to speak to their parole officer. If I had a dollar for every time I heard the words "curfew, parole, court, jail, mans, shanked, shot, pregnant, Lil Wayne, or baby daddy" were said on the bus then I could happily lay a 20% downpayment on a 2 bedroom condo in downtown Toronto. It is as though the world is filled with happy, productive, assets and everyone else rides the bus so they don't interfere with other people's lives.

If I am ever unfortunate enough to have a kid then I'm going to make sure that kid does not ride on public transit. What's worse is that you have to pay $2.75 for this unfortunate daily occurance and it's always the same shit. A mid-20s interracial couple with 4 kids whose names all rhyme with Laquina will sit in the back and smell like donkey piss. The tamil guy who is dressed in a suit and sandals is up at the front of the bus talking loud on a cell-phone that was manufactured the same time Freddie Mercury died. Then there's the old lady who rides the bus to do those daily errands because she's changed her will so many times her entire family has ignored her for the past 18months. There's the Filipino kids who swear they are negros raised in Compton. There's the 55 year old alcoholic who is wearing a fucking Vancouver Grizzlies jacket and LA. Rams shirt. Last but not least is the 25 year old white trash kid with many meaningless tattoos and a red Yankee Hat with his Air Max (bootleg) shoes who now has to go to court because he beat the living shit out of his fat, crackhead girlfriend. Regardless of what bus/train you are on, there are always those sort of people on it and somewhere inbetween all of that is me, just a shit-talking, ignorant ass kid with a dollar and a dream, fuck you mom and dad.

Recapping the night: I'm starting to get immune to getting raped. I fucking HATE relief pitchers more than I hate Hitler.
Basketball:

$200 Greece -1 (vs Turkey) -110 (L)
$200 France -9 (vs Canada) -110 (L)
Baseball:
$200 Angels +122 (L)
$100 Tigers +170 (L)
$400 Red Sox -135 (L)
$400 Rays -150 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Reds -105= Return of 1171.43 (W)

Total Wagered: $2100
Total Returned: $1171.43
Total Loss: $928.57
Total Earned to Date: $2055.15

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Sean P said...

best part about taking the bus... next to staring at tittays, is talking to dirty drunk 40-something couples who are ready to start fucking right there on the bus.

yeah they got dirty in the closest park to the bus stop that they got off at.