Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Monday, September 6, 2010

Chance Encounter With a Homo #599392

I'm well aware that the theme of this week has been predominantly gay/bi-sexual/whatever but hey as much as I'd like to think I have control over my own life, I really don't. Things just happen mostly out of chance encounters and I don't even mind because I feel it's God's way of telling me he's around. Enough of that, let me take you back to last Friday. A long, stressful day which had me drinking Keiths Red with Gin and Tonics at 2:30pm in the heart of downtown with one of my side chicks. We get on the train, I'm starting to feel the buzz and we're on our way. 8 Stops later I realize I forgot my jacket at the bar and we have to head back. Now in my mind I'm thinking fuck I only paid like $25 for the jacket but it's a Nike windbreaker that I love, so I get my lazy ass off at Summerhill station, with my side chick and we head back. On the train back, her and I are going at it.


She starts to tell me I eat like I'm a 2yr old kid waiting for the "choo-choo train" and my mouth is always wide open when I'm eating. To which I apply, "hmm you have a hairy butt and you're developing rolls". A private, playful conversation between two people but fuck I was wrong. Out of nowhere this faggot (an actual homo) decides to intervene and says " I would never let my boyfriend talk to me like that." Really? So of couse I'm buzzing I respond with the standard, or what I thought was standard "shut the fuck up your fucking homo" and I practically yelled it because the homo was getting scared and he was getting off. For the entire ride the entire subway car looked at me as though I was responsible for Auschwitz. (For the record I briefly valued the homo's opinion so I asked the girl if I had ever done anything wrong, to which she said "stop being a pussy don't listen to the homo")


But what a fucking stupid-ass left wing city. See if this were on the east-end of Toronto this faggot would have been laying on the floor. However, it's Toronto where everybody lives pretentious ass lives that resemble something out of a Pixar movie. None of it is real and people always feel the need to interject using their morale values to break you down. Well fuck that I'm a grown ass man I don't give a fuck if it were a faggot, straight, black, white, tamil, whatever I would have still given the same response. The akward train ride reminded me that I'm similar to The Office's Michael Scott " I don't even consider myself to be a part of society!" Society is filled with people who either shove things up their ass and or love things shoved up their ass. A private conversation between two people suddenly transforms into a stranger who gets it up the ass trying to tell someone that I'm the bad guy. Judgemental little assholes, here's a bible quote for those who feel the need to judge and intervene in something they know nothing about: "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them" Jah bless!


Some business to take care of: My homeboy Rory recently got a new kidney and is doing this walk for charity. We all like to save the titties but if you got some spare loot any help is greatly appreciated. Link here: Support Rory on his Walk For the Kidney Foundation 

Also, on a lesser note, I'm selling like 200 kick ass books I don't need. I got a list of all the ones I have remaining, if you're interested, send me an email.


Recapping the Night: Sorry took a mini gambling vacation, was feeling good about these two wins.
Play Of the Day:
$1000 Croatia -160= Return of $1625 (W)

$1000 Germany -188= Return of $1533.33 (W)


Total Wagered: $2000
Total Returned: $3158.33
Total Profit: $1158.33
Total Earned to Date: $2028.50

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: