Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Turning in my White Girl Card.

Since time started, black dudes been getting shit on. They were slaves, then they got out of slavery and started getting ripped off by executive white folks in Motown. Then they decided to take up boxing and were getting ripped off by promoters. Then they decided to do rap music and got ripped off by record executives. These days most of them are wearing Hello Kitty shirts with skinny jeans and I don't know what the fuck that is about but I ain't one of those dudes. However one thing has always remained certain ever since the slavery days. The white girls love us. Regardless if we were picking cotton, singing "Ain't No Mountain High", boxing, or rapping "Fuck The Police" the white girls have always loved us and we've cashed in. Well today, I'm turning in my white girl card. 

I was at this party the other week and it was mostly white folks. You know the type to do lines of blow in the bathroom, listen to rock, and talk about the upcoming hockey season. So I'm there with someone and we're getting smashed (suprise suprise). I look around and there isn't one hot girl. Not one, in a white party filled with a tonne of girls, they are all ass ugly. Okay I say to myself, it's still early. Midnight strikes, 1am strikes, still nothing. Now I'm thinking maybe I'm tripping out and if I do more booze, one of these girls will start looking like Heather Locklear. More pints went in. I start looking around and that's when it hit me. What a pathetic bunch of human beings. For starters they were all grotesque and they all had a gunt. (if you don't know what a gunt is click here ) They also all had bootydo's (there stomachs hung out more than their booty do). 

But what's worse, they all were so damn basic. Basic ass jobs (cashier, secretary, babysitter). None of these were any aspiring doctors, CEOs, or lawyers. They were ugly as shit but they still had boyfriends and some of them had kids. However I just kept thinking about what a shitty life to live. All they ever do is smoke weed, drink, and listen to Bruce Springsteen. They've never been on a plane nor will they ever get on a plane. The only time they truly have fun is when watching Hockey Night in Canada. Most of em don't have a high school education and they can't even fucking cook. As the pints went down the more I contemplated. The more I realized that even the hot ones I had banged, they lived this sort of life. This bland, uninspiring, boring ass life was the norm. for white people, not the exception. I had it all wrong, where the Latina girls at?

Recapping the night: This is a start, hopefully keep it rolling.
Play of the Day:
$2500 Manchester United -250= Return of $3500 (W)
Total Wagered: $2500
Total Returned: $3500
Total Profit: $1000
Total Earned to Date: $2131.43

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bland and boring son.

Thats how us crackers stay out of jail.

Latina's? shit shun you like getting stabbed?

K