Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Complaint #5828292 about Cable Companies/TV

It's Sunday afternoon, the birds are chirping, the alcohol is flowing, there isn't a cloud in the sky and I for a change am loving life. You only get so many days like these where everything goes right before you fall in the pile of crappiness once Monday kicks off and everyone goes back to being an asshole. It's a rare summer day that I'm enjoying so I sit back on this broken futon, open a Stella and watch something (I forget what) on Global TV without a complaint in the world. Then the commercials kick in. Is it fucking necessary that on a Sunday afternoon when everything is going good and I don't have one complaint in the world, I'm now watching a starving kid in Africa who is about 10 years old who know has to take care of his brothers Mustafah, Abdi, Nafasi and Mercedes (parents wanted the last one too be rich). Why is this starving kid taking care of these 4 kids all younger than him? His parents died of aids and world vision wants me to send money while they're playing that gay ass song "Heart of an Angel."

Thanks for fucking up my Sunday afternoon World Vision and Global TV. You rape me up my ass in gay ass fees, please don't fuck up my day with that non-sense. Instead of asking me for money to help those 4 negros whose parents are dead and they are now starving, why don't just have warlords and witch-doctors in Africa advocate using condoms and pay those twisted fucks to do it. Everyone in Africa believes in that non-sense, it's a simple solution. Pay leaders, warlords, witch-doctors, tell K'naan to get his ass down there and tell the people if you put this on your cock it won't fall off and Mustafah,  Abdi, Nafasi, and Mercedes would be raised by parents, not their starving ass brother. Ever since I was born Africans have been fighting aids and the government funding that goes to advocating awareness has always been a waste so fuck it, why should I have to watch starving kids and hear these sad stories. Use a fucking condom or die.

Same thing goes for Pakistan. Since this flood disaster my phone been ringing off the hook with people begging for money. If you didn't use all your money for supplying the Taliban and fighting a 10000 year war with India, maybe you could help your own people. Stop fucking calling me, especially when I'm in a good mood to hear how much bodies have been washed away and how much kids need shelter, I don't give a fuck. I do what I can to make small changes in the world but helping African people who all got aids and giving money to Pakistan so they could fund their military isn't high up on the list. Stop playing the gay ass "children of God" type music and if want to really help Africa then World Vision should show them that putting a condom/doritos bag/cling wrap/sock on your cock would make those problems go away quicker than me sending money.

Recapping the Night:
Soccer:

$500 Inter Milan -175 (L)
Baseball:
$400 Rays -140= Return of $685.71 (W)
$200 Yankees -125= Return of $360 (W)
$200 Cards -120 (L)
$200 Giants -125 (L)
$400 White Sox -135=Return of $696.30 (W)
$400 Phillies -140 (L)
Play of the Day:
$600 Angels -120=Return of $1100 (W)

Total Wagered: $2900
Total Returned: $2842.01
Total Loss: $57.99
Total Earned to Date: $2983.72

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I truly love your website.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning to create my very own website and would love to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Kudos!