Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Don't Believe a Word They Say

I'll let you in on a little story that solidified my views on women. For a brief time in my life I witnessed domestic abuse. My grandfather (RIP) would get drunk, pissed off at life and then beat my grandmother (RIP). It was just a part of everyday life and embedded in the Caribbean culture. It wasn't a crime, it wasn't unusual and it was widely accepted. However things were starting to take a change. He went from a slap to throwing things and breaking things and it got worse. One day, during my elementary years I'm hanging around the cinema and I see my Grandpa with another woman. I run and tell my grandmother, "Ma, I seen him with another girl." I was beyond happy because I knew this was her excuse to go. I was certain that she'd pack her shit, move in with one of her kids and never put up with this shit again. She wouldn't take another slap to the face, blow to the head, or any more tears. You know what this lady did. She went down to the fucking cinema and beat the living shit out of my Grandfather's sidechick. Life continued as normal.

See now that's real shit. That's years and years of putting up with domestic abuse because it's all you know. There was no place for her to go, she was never going to leave. However, it's 2010. This week alone, Floyd Mayweather, Jason Smith, and Matt Barnes have all been charged with domestic abuse. However, in this day and age, I'm siding with the dudes. Baby mommas are a bad epidemic these days and the cops believe anything they say however what's worse is the perception that all these dudes are evil and the women are saints. In 2003, Mayweather's babymother (the one accusing him of domestic abuse now) originally had him charged then said she lied. Now these girls are out in force trying to accomplish fuck all because we all know they'll stick around. If the ass beating is so bad, why don't you pack up your shit and get the fuck out. They're millionares anyway you don't have to stick around, you'll get half.

The problem with all these celebrity domestic abuse cases is one thing, the money is there but the fame isn't. No more flights, expensive dinners, being seen by TMZ. Don't buy into this shit that celebrities hate TMZ, they feed off it. Their significant others, or baby mommas are well aware of the fame/fortune that comes with being in a relationship with a celebritiy. So these hoes, who probably would be working at Burger King if it weren't for their husbands, take a slap across the face and the world feels sorry for them. Fuck that, they're in it for the money just like everyone else. I can assure you the hoes of Mayweather (they ain't together but I bet he's still hitting it) Jason Smith, and Matt Barnes will stick around and enjoy the luxurious lifestyles while every now and then they get a black eye and run to the cops. Fuck that, if it were serious, they'd get the fuck out. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Recapping the Night:
Baseball:

$200 Cards -130 (L)
$200 Brewers -110 (L)
$200 Rays +115= Return of $430 (W)
$200 Yankees +130 (L)
$200 Red Sox -105 (L)
CFL:
$400 Calgary -11 -110= Return of $763.64 (W)
NCAA:
$800 Houston/UTEP over 75 -105= Return of $1561.90 (W) 
Total Wagered: $2200
Total Returned: $2755.54
Total Profit: $555.54
Total Earned to Date: $2898.61

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: