Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Secret Society

If this entry seems a little scattered it's because I'm sick as a dog and decided to pop 2 of those drowsy no-name cold relief caplets. An hour passed and they weren't doing shit for me so I popped 2 more, finally starting to feel it.

Today I had errands to run with someone who loves Starbucks. I have never purchased from Starbucks because coffee isn't my thing. That shit doesn't taste good unless it has 7 packets of splenda. Usually when I go with this friend to Starbucks I'm pissed drunk so I'm unaware of my surroundings. Either that or he visits the one inside the bookstore and I never notice anything other than the old Tamil guy who can't speak english working the cash register. However, today on route to run errands, my friend stopped off to get a coffee. Holy crap what did I walk into.

The first thing I noticed were the Mac Laptops. Everyone sitting down (it was fairly packed) had their laptops out on these tables and were typing away. Starbucks has always been known as a place where writers work to get their shit done but I always thought that was a myth. Who the fuck would willingly give up Skype sex and jerking off to sites like xvideos to sit at Starbucks all day and write away. Apparently these people do. The black people also dress so proper. Their shirts tucked in, they got the latest name-brands and most importantly, none of them seem to look or act like deadbeat dads. Now it was getting real strange. You go up to order and it's like a motherfucking chalkboard. More weird ass material. They got some basic week old looking croissants they're selling for like $6.50. How the fuck is this place not bankrupt. Then I checked out the board to see what they sell and I noticed that in this weird, secluded Starbucks world tall means small. What the fuck. You got human rights people bitching at the TTC and forcing them to install a system where every bus stop is mentioned during the route. You have human rights people bitching about the cussing on tv. Now you're telling me the government allowed Starbucks to make their small a "tall" and the human rights people aren't bitching. Please. 
I've come to the conclusion that Starbucks is one of these secret society, Illuminati, type shit in which people dictate the world. They come with the most expensive laptops, purchase the most basic ass food at an unimaginable price and the language is messed up where Vendi means some sort of size and small means tall. I'm not buying this fair trade, green type shit either. I've heard plenty stories of what goes on with Starbucks' trucks once the lights go off. Their a nasty ass company like the rest. Either way, in this weird ass world where everything is so strange and the black folks have ambition, it's plain to see that Starbucks is part of a secret society. I'd go on about how fucked up things are but I'm going to visit www.cam4.com (not safe for work) and hit the sack (no homo) (that's what she said). 

Recapping the Night: Some dude made a comment about unicorns and I'm too knocked up to figure it out. But yes, I've lost well over 3 grand in 3 weeks, I'll post a loss tonight and I'm in the midst of a nasty ass slump but I'm making all this shit up for no reason at all. Naturally I shouldn't be explaining myself but I will because it's entertaining. If I was in a unicorn land right now I'd be up a couple hundred million and getting blown by Sarah Palin. I try to post the in-game ones asap but sometimes I'm forced to hit the refresh button 100x because blogger.com sucks and I don't have a mobile phone that has internet. I'm not posting it for the target audience either just those who happen to be browsing or live on this page (some of you do ). But ya I just sweat out a 3rd and goal that could have lost me $1500 because this is all fake. I've been getting more meticulous with the write-ups because my sponsors have asked me too, so blame them and eat a dick if you think all this is fake. 
Play of the Day:
$500 Packers -3 -105 (L)
NFL:
$500 Packers/Bears over 45.5 -110 (L)
In game: $500 Bears/Packers under 39 -125 (W)
Total Wagered: $1500
Total Returned: $900
Total Loss: $600
Total Earned to Date: $275.20

Contact: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. In case you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd still go Arsenal, but I'm not the one with money on the line I guess...

BronxBomber said...

The more I think about it, the more I want to. I might lay some by noon.

Anonymous said...

Almunia is out which is probably a good thing lol

P said...

you forgot to mention that the girls who work there are fit.

CEOWife said...

It's "Venti" :)

Scott said...

WTF is happening in this arsenal game?

BronxBomber said...

Welcome to my life Scott. Just weird shit 24/7. Gambling fatigue. With that said, 3-1 looks like we cashed in. Go Yanks.

Scott said...

Ya I was the anonymous who left the first comment (before I realized there was no registering) so I was hoping I didn't lead you into a shitty situation. But you won so congrats

BronxBomber said...

nah no worries I was liking the play since last night, had I lost I would have blamed destiny lol. thanks for the help always appreciate it. I'm tempted to lay the under in the TFC game tonight with how the weather has been here in Toronto but I'll most certainly avoid. The Refs that do these games are unstable and you never know with North American soccer.

Scott said...

You looking at any of the Champions League games tomorrow?

BronxBomber said...

Barca at -162 I got circled.

Inter looks enticing but they've fucked me over too much. If I had 3grand in my account I'd sprinkle some on United +175, the Mexican kid, Owen, and Berba could get the job done, Rooney has had a terrible season Valencia is not that tough of a task. But I'm not confident enough, Barca is the only one I like.

You like anything?

Scott said...

I like the Barca pick. Thats about it...Maybe Tottenham but their unpredictable.