Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The First Day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school. I'm now a senior so I have no anxiety when it comes to this shit but I noticed a lot of things that scared the shit out of me. I haven't rode public transport during the day in some time and nothing has changed. It still smells like a Sri Lankan whore house, the black bus drivers who don't give a fuck about their job still stop in the middle of the street for a coffee and the black people with various baby mommas all still sit at the back. Finally I arrive to school (late of course) and it's time to get my day started. It gets started with some weird punk rocker guy trying to sell me Diazepam (Valium) for $10. Those days are long gone. I've traded in the recreational drugs for capsules of flax seed oil and Omega-3 fatty acids. (I wish I was kidding but I ain't)

So I'm trying to get to class and I have to walk through the whole city of fucking Singapore in an effort to do so. None of these asswipes speak english and they're all in the halls talking loud as fuck in a language I don't understand. In my head I'm beginning to pick places I should move too where everyone speaks english and are fucking considerate of other people walking in a hallway. "Des Moines, Delaware, Camden NJ, Newark, Edmonton" are all places I start to echo in my head wondering if it isn't too late to pack my shit up and leave. I get to class after the long ass walk through Singapore. "Welcome to American History to the Civil War." For the next hour, the professor begins to talk about the subject. Everyone that is surrounding me is rushing to take notes and are either typing or writing 10000 words per minute. However, for the next hour I spend the time scouting for potential pussy and I come to the conclusion they are all basic ass hoes so I dream of banging various black chicks while the lecture is continuing. Mrs. Huxtable from the Cosby show, Lisa from saved by the bell, hell I was so bored I even wrestled with the thought of fantasizing about Tracy Chapman before I said hell no.

Finally class is over and it's time to head home. (I arrived their at 12 and it's now 1pm) For the regular joe, they're probably headed to their part time job. For me, this has been a long ass day and I'm craving a beer. I throw on the headphones and wait for the bus before I get interrupted by this freshman 17 year old Taylor Swift look-a-like. " Excuse me, do you know which bus goes across" Yes, the bitch said across. So now I'm wondering if I should go ape shit crazy on her ass for interrupting my "relaxation" time after a long ass day or if I should purposely get her on the wrong bus. The fact that she said "across" means I have no fucking idea where she's going so I answer with the smart-ass, douchebag response: "I can't show you how to get across but if you come to my house I'll show you how to go down" Naturally I was expecting her to be scared as shit and run away but she laughed her ass off, we introduced ourselves and I helped her find what she was looking for. Had I asked for a number I would have gotten one but I have enough white girls who resemble country music stars and don't need one more. There goes my first day of school, they say once you're in the workforce you miss these days, I say the people who have that ideology are the same who like to masturbate to stretchmarks.

Recapping the night:
Soccer:

$100 Aston Villa +188 (L)
Baseball:
$300 As -110= Return of $572.73 (W)
$300 Orioles -120= Return of $550 (W)
$300 Yankees -110 (L)
Football:
$300 Chargers -4.5 -110 (L)
Play of the Day:
$500 Ravens +110= Return of $1050 (W)
Total Wagered: $1800
Total Returned: $2172.73
Total Profit: $372.73
Total Earned to Date: $3220.37

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"There" refers to a place.
"They're" is a contraction of "they are"
"Their" is the possessive pronoun.


"they're, there, their" practice!

Anonymous said...

You could have at least gotten ME the number... lol

BronxBomber said...

anon: nigga this ain't school. In school I'm told to write with many mistakes because it's the "art" of language. Don't blame me blame U of T.

Chew, all you have to do is walk up to the Asians and tell them you're lil wayne and you're good to go lol