Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why Do We Give A Fuck?

I've been sitting here for like the last half-hour wondering what the fuck to talk about. My picks wreaked worse than the living area of the trapped Chilean miners, my gut is in shambles after all the whiskey and ginger-ale consumed today during the afternoon and I bought a grilled sandwich for lunch and the shit came up to $7.48 and that shit wasn't even filling. So I check out the Toronto Star wondering if I'll get any ideas and straight from the headline, the lightbulb goes off. "Bruce Springsteen Oozes Cool on the TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) Red Carpet", "Martin Sheen is the Life of the Party," "Lebron joins the list of the most hated athletes"

Heads up, forgive the extra use of caps: WHY SHOULD I GIVE A MOTHERFUCKING FLYING FUCK. I had a long fucking day. I damn lost near 4 figures betting on games I didn't even fucking like but I did it to keep my life entertaining. I had multiple drinks with a dying relative who probably won't make it to next spring. I watched my fucking team, who have been playing like a piece of shit lately, Manchester United, shit the bed against the Rangers and there was a nasty injury to a heck of a player that could possibly end his career. Then I get home and my mom who has been home the last few days claiming to be sick didn't even cook. So I stuck a nasty ass packet of honey garlic wings in the oven and that's what I had for dinner. Nasty ass pre-seasoned honey garlic wings from President Choice and I figure Oprah's vagina would taste better. Now's my time to just sit here in my torn boxers and catch up on the news but instead I'm forced to hear about how cool Bruce Springsteen is.

Is that motherfucker going to pay my tuition? Is Bruce Springseen going to say: "Here Bronx, you had a rough day how about my daughter Jessica blow you for the next half hour." Fuck no so why the fuck does every media outlet feed me this shit. I don't give a fuck about what Lady Gaga wears at some shitty MTV music awards, I don't give a fuck if Wayne Rooney is sleeping with the corpse of his dead great grandmother and I don't give a fuck if tomorrow morning Martin Sheen decides to stick his penis in a deep fryer and dies. When I look for news I want to see shit that has some relation to my life. I want to hear about shit that affects me or my community. TMZ, Entertainment Tonight and all these other gay ass media outlets need to take advice from internet celebrity Jessie Slaughter and "put a glock in their mouths and make a brain slushie." Eat my non-existant vagina, assholes.

Recapping the night: Surely there's light at the end of the tunnel right......blah this was my fault, hated the board and bet it anyway.
Soccer:

$100 InterMilan +120 (L)
$100 Leeds +150 (L)
$100 Hull +110= Return of $210 (W)
Baseball:
$100 Padres +150= Return of $250(W)
$200 Giants -110 (L)
$300 Angels -105 (L)
$200 Tigers +140 (L)
$200 Twins +100= Return of $400 (W)
Play of the Day:
$500 Blue Jays +101 (L)

Total Wagered: $1800
Total Returned: $860
Total Loss: $940
Total Earned to Date: $2280.37

Contact Info: BustaBusta_2001@yahoo.com

May the winners be ours. Taking over the world one step at a time. Incase you haven't gotten the memo my name is Julius James and I'm the fucking shit.

No comments: