Support my Family

For all your hip hop and lifestyle needs please visit:


If you're looking for a restaurant in the downtown Toronto area look no further:


For all your catering needs in the Nova Scotia area please email:

sweetdelights2013@gmail.com, website will be up in the near future

Thursday, June 30, 2011

"The Question"

Before I begin here's a pic for all y'all dudes out there who are horny as hell. A little Celebration for Canada Day (July 1st) and 4th of July. my girl in a hot ass pose

Man this relationship shit is fucked up. A few days ago my girl showed me this video: American Idol Dude . Here's the story, this dude was engaged to his girl, I think they got married and she got in a car accident. She couldn't walk and shit but dude stood by her and wrote that gay ass song (not slandering the situation just the song). Then my girl drops the bomb: "If that were us in 10 years I'd stay." 

What do I do niggas? I can't lie to her. If I tell her the truth she'll start crying and shit. I said fuck it maybe she'll understand. I was thinking maybe I should change the topic but she was kind of waiting for a response. I  gave her a scenario. If we got married, you got in a car crash and couldn't talk or move from the neck down, or had the brain of a child. I would take care of you no doubt but we'd get a divorce, I'd romantically explore with someone else and I'd want you to do the exact same. Uh oh, I unleashed the monster. Waterworks begin. "In sickness and in health" was her response. A relationship to me is a lot like driving a car. You got mapquest and you're trying to get to the destination. The destination being the box. You hit a few dead ends, you reverse and keep going. Niggas, I drove off a fucking cliff. She was not happy.

I thought about this from my real perspective. Lets say your 28 years old, just married, she gets into an accident and has the brain of a child, or can't move/talk. You going to jack off for the next 50+ years? Assuming she lives to the life expectancy of a normal individual. So now I know I pissed her off, but I told the truth. I would wipe her ass, wash her, dress her, spend time with her each night after work and pay for someone to check in on her during the day, but I'd get a divorce and have a wife and kids. Her response: " Okay fulfill your dreams just don't bring your wife around me." Yup niggas, my ass flew off that motherfucking cliff. I said how about I stay with you and get my dick sucked on occasion by a heaux or two. No dice. She ain't talk to me for like 2 days and there was never any sex, eventually we worked out this hypothetical situation out. 

Ever since that ride to hell, I been on a mission to fuck up every relationship. I asked my parents the same question. My mom said she'd stay no matter what. My dad said he'd stay for the time being but if she didn't die in 4-5 years he'd seek a divorce. LMAO dude's worse than me and my mom flipped on his black ass. So let me fuck up your relationships, y'all better hope you're on the same page with this. 

Scenario: You're 27 years old, just been married for 3 months. No kids. Your significant other gets into an accident and has a child-like brain. Or he/she can't move from the neck down and can't talk. What the fuck would you do?

Get used to your left hand for 50 years or divorce and seek the box? Not an easy question at all to answer.

I don't know if I'll be around this weekend, if I'm not have a safe/blessed Canada day to everyone celebrating. Nah fuck that nationalism bullshit, get wasted and don't get behind the wheel. I'm out, peace.

No comments: